Pg. 157

Octavian and she had decided to have the ceremony outside but the reception was going to be held in the ballroom inside as there was much more room inside as such, they wanted it to be a much more festive occasion and the bridal party cleaned it all out and placed ultraviolet lights which would suck for Rebekah when she stepped on the floor.

They had set up strobe lights for some club ambiance when they played some hyped-up music. They cleaned up the floor so that it shined and made sure to put up signs that said Mr. & Mrs. all over the place.

Balloons and other things were placed around to give it that wedding look. Natasha didn't know where they got it but someone made it possible to get vampire refreshments and to have that special caterer bring them and get them to set the tables with those refreshments only after Mr. Cadmino, the baker, had set the regular cake.

From the list, they found a caterer who provided a fountain of 'liquid' which was non-stop with the cup, a special punch, some of the same goodies they gave at her party, and many other things including a cake which she knew many were going to love.

She had asked a couple of girls that she could trust if they could put some extra flavoring by using a syringe into the cupcake cakes that Mr. Cadmino, the baker, was going to bring and they of course said they would. Everyone wanted to help at what would be the wedding of the decade.

It had not escaped anyone's eye that they were meant to rule and no one was against either one being the future of the clans. No, on the contrary, they welcomed a strong hand and at the same time a loving queen which they saw in Natasha.

Everyone took to her and talked about how she took to everyone and not only that but how she helped those in need, old, young, it didn't matter. She treated Mr. Lawrence not as a helping hand in the mansion but as one of the family and all there saw that. As such everyone else started to treat him in the same way.

Many times, when he walked by the kitchen and she was there she would have a cup of coffee and some biscuits ready for him and he enjoyed talking to her, he never said anything but he enjoyed having her there more than when Carminia worked there.