Happy with him

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked out of Draco's bathroom, sweat across my forehead, my heart racing, and continuous pain in my stomach.

A mirroring spell mixed with the perks of the crystal on my necklace.

The necklace was projecting my actions. I watched Tom through moon water and I played my role.

Because Tom could touch me, I felt a lot of it. But just not enough to do fatal damage.

I held my stomach and slowly walked to the window. I picked up the necklace and strapped it back around my neck.

I did a quick healing spell to relieve some of the pain.

I walked over to the bed and plopped on it, resting my body. Some sleep should do good for me.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I walked with Mattheo back to Hogwarts.

Well, I trailed behind him.

He looked unsure and mad.

Both, I understood.

Then, I apparated in front of him and hid behind a tree. I wanted to scare him and somewhat put a reaction on his face. Something that's not the mood he was showing now.

I waited for him to pass me, but soon, his footsteps stopped.

I was about to peek when I heard another one's voice.

"You're too late little brother. You really would betray me, for a pathetic girl." The bastard spat.

I rolled my eyes but was desperate to listen on. Besides, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. I'm supposed to be dead.

"You would too." Mattheo sighed.

"I wouldn't. Come on, tell me. Why, little brother?" Tom asked. "Draco and Y/n, a match made in heaven. The perfect couple. A bond even I can't break. I know that you know that. So tell me, little brother. Why? Why did you go into this rooting for yourself and Y/n? Even if Draco is out of your way, you know where her heart lies."

What? Is that what happened? Was Mattheo still thinking this stupid fantasy could come true? Is that why he even helped us?

He stayed silent.

Tom gave a sinister laugh.

"No matter. I just paid your lady friend a little visit." Tom continued.

My eyes widened.

"And I made sure that Y/n Y/l/n will never be a problem for the both of us." He cooed.

My skin stings cold. And my heart started to beat rapidly.

"What did you do, Tom?" Mattheo asked in an alarming tone.

"You know what I did. I killed her. But it's ok, I got the last kiss. She tried to declare her love to me while she fell, and I almost gave in. But, I value you more." Tom tried.

He's lying. All of it. It's just a distraction to mess with Mattheo's mind. Y/n would never do that.

"I hate you. So damn much." Mattheo yelled the last part.

Then, he began to walk away.

Suddenly, a sound. A stab perhaps. Just penetration.

Shit. What did Tom do now?

"Go fuck yourself, Tom. We are no longer brothers. Good luck running from the ministry." Mattheo got the last word.

Wait, so... it was Tom who got stabbed!

God, the money I would pay to see that.

I watched Mattheo pass me, stomping away with a bloody wand in his hand. Then, he apparated. I followed.

-

MATTHEO RIDDLE

We busted into Draco's room. My eyes immediately searched for her body.

My search came to a quick end with the one thing I prayed was not true.

Y/n laid face first on his bed. I didn't dare look further.

My eyes turned glossy and I turned away.

This is my fault.

My legs turned the other way.

I'm done.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I heard Mattheo finally leave and Draco's soft steps as he neared the bed.

He moved the hair out of my face and looped it behind my ear.

Then, I began to move. I turned my head closer to his hand and rubbed my face against it.

"Y/n.." he breathed.

My eyes softly twitched open and I was immediately attached with a kiss on my lips.

Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. His grip was tight and warm.

I melted.

"No one can know." I let out and sunk back into the kiss.

He got the message. We're both free now. I'm happy with the way I left things. I'm happy with Draco.

I pulled him closer, holding onto him.

In seconds, we apparated.

——————————THE END——————————

———————————————————————————
Wow. I don't think I've accepted that this will be the last chapter. The fricken last chapter of this book. Like, no more. I'm not going to write tomorrow! Which will mess with me horrifically because that's not what I'm used to. I'm used to coming up with a storyline and writing it down. I'm used to you guys and checking in on all of your comments.

I feel like in my heart, I'll write another chapter tomorrow, but I won't. I can't.

I absolutely love all of you. Everyone who has participated in any way. Even just opening my book.

I've reached my goal of 100k reads and I'm still in shock of that number even existing.

Special love to the people who waited every day for the nightly updates. I don't even know how you guys do it.

I adore and will remember all of this.

Either way,

Thank you for reading. :)