Problems

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I watched Tom walk back into the room and the door closed behind him.

I felt around my neck and whipped my tears away.

I can't let him do this. No more playing around with Draco. I need to push things ahead.

I walked down the stairs and halls until I got back to the main floor. Mattheo wasn't in the meeting so I assume Tom actually doesn't trust him anymore.

I looked around and spotted Narcissa and walked her way.

As I got closer to the corner of the room where she, Lucius, and Draco were, I noticed Lucius and Draco were having another fight.

I quickly pushed my way there and grabbed her hand.

The two men immediately stopped bickering and turned to me. Narcissa also looked at me in surprise.

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry you have to go through this." She began, squeezing my hand.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"You don't have to pretend anymore. If my son is treating you this way, I will allow you to deliver any punishment you wish upon him." She continued and I noticed tears in her eyes.

"What? What is going on? What did Draco do?" I continued to ask.

"Y/n, tell me, how long has this been going on?" Lucius jumped in.

I gave Draco a worried and confused look.

"He thinks I put my hands on you-," Draco tried to explain.

"Speak, one, more, time, Draco, and I will cut your tongue off." His father threatened.

I realized. His father must have caught him watching me squirm from the vibrator back on the bench. I suppose any normal person looking back at us with no context would think something bad was going on.

"Right, um, Lucius, I know what you think you might have seen, but it's not like that." I giggled nervously.

"What?" He let out.

"Um...it's like...well, it's really embarrassing, but you know...like...kinks or whatnot. Draco wasn't hurting me and I wasn't in pain, I was in...well...you know." I mumbled.

Lucius may have gotten the memo since he started to blush a little. Narcissa too.

Draco moved out of his father's way and next to my side. He grabbed my hand, glared at his father, and walked me away.

"Hey, do you know where Mattheo is?" I asked while we walked.

"Why would Mattheo be here?" Draco asked back, his tone still pissed.

"I don't know. I just got the feeling." I moved out and walked with him to the food station.

Draco got a plate and started to get fruit. I looked around, an intense feeling still laid in my gut.

Finally, I spotted the man. In a suit, curly black hair, drinking some punch.

I looked back at Draco, he was still busy getting both of our food.

I slowly backed away and dipped.

I weaved my way around everyone until I got to Mattheo. Before any thoughts could set in, I grabbed his hand and led him away to a more secretive location.

I pushed him against a wall, ready to yell at him when my voice cut out entirely.

I looked back at him. He didn't speak yet.