Found

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco pushed my shoulders down and I fell on my knees. We were in a long dark hallway so the chances of anyone hearing us was almost impossible.

I stared at the bulge inches away from my face.

"Come on puppy, I suspect we only have a good 15 minutes before class is dismissed." He cooed.

I moved my hand up and started to undo the belt.

"HEY WATCH IT!" We heard from afar.

I stopped and looked at Draco for guidance. He was looking down the hall too. Draco looked back at me and raised his eyebrows. I shrugged and he slowly pulled me back on my feet.

Draco fastened his belt back on and we started to walk away.

"GET OFF OF ME!" The same voice yelled.

They sounded high-pitched and young. I'd also say it belonged to a boy.

"NO, WHAT THE FUCK!" It came again.

"SUCK IT UP ENZO. COME ON DENZEL, LETS KICK HIS ASS." Another voice yelled.

"And you wonder why mom favors me." A deep voice scoffed.

Draco and I stopped in our footsteps. He tilted his head in that direction and I nodded. Draco grabbed onto my hand and intertwined our fingers before quietly walked our way over to a spiral staircase.

A young brunette boy and a slightly older boy with the same hair was cornering this short skinny dark-haired boy. I'd say the two brunettes were brothers.

I tapped Draco on the shoulder.

'Are we going to stop them?' I mouthed.

'Do you want to?' He mouthed back.

I glanced back at the 3 boys and nodded.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH" The skinny boy screamed.

I jumped and quickly started to run down the stairs pulling Draco along. The younger brunette was carving his wand into the skinny boy's arm. Our footsteps echoed and the boys quickly looked up at me.

An Arsenio brother, or right now, the Arsenio brothers.

Arsenio's were known for their... imaginative ways of torture. Even Tom looked up to them once. The small one was Killian Arsenio and the older one was Denzel Arsenio.

Killian Arsenio

Denzel Arsenio

I made eye contact with the two brothers

"Well, if it isn't Y/n Y/l/n. The princess of Slytherin. And of course right next is the king, Draco Malfoy." Denzel cooed.

I glared at them disgustingly as I felt Draco's hands on my shoulders.

"You know, they got a point." He whispered into my ear.

"Not now Draco." I groaned as I ran to the little boy on the floor.

"Yoo bro, she's spoiling all our fun," Killian grumbled.

"Yea, well fun's over. What did this guy even do?" I yelled.

"If you must know, he owes us. If you ask me, we've been very patient with him. Two days is enough to come up with 70 galleons." Denzel explained.

"70 WHAT? THAT'S CRAZY." I gasped.

"What? That wouldn't be a problem to you." Denzel cooed.

I scoffed as I took out my wand and began to help heal the smaller wounds. His face was beaten badly and there were already some dried-up cuts all over his body.

"I think you're done with him now." Draco let out.

"Whatever. Come on Killian." Denzel snared.

"Ugh, fine. BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY BY NEXT WEEK, YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD." The brat shouted as they walked away.

Draco walked over to me and watched as I tried my best to fix what I could.

"No..." The boy sobbed. "Thank you, but I can't. I'll never be able to."

"What's your name?" Draco asked as he knelt down.

"Charlie." He got out.

Draco nodded and stood back up.

"I'll see what I can do. For now, I suggest you stay away from those people. Killian might be a first year, but he is one stinking little brat." He sighed.

I smiled as I listened to him talk. I helped Charlie up and sent him walking.

"Look at my puppy, always being the hero." Draco chuckled.

I blushed as I threw myself on him. His hands wrapped around mine as I hung onto his body.

"I am so not. Besides, I think I've just found my first year." I cooed.