Hiding

-BACK THAT NIGHT-

NARRATOR POV

"Y/n..." Draco called out.

The death fairy grinned and picked up Y/n's wand. She reached her hand out and a strip of blood from the vampire flew out of its mouth. The death fairy summoned the flowers, bark, and dragon's breath.

The group watched in fear of what would happen next.

"Any questions while I make the cure for your little blessed friend?" The death fairly cooed creepily. "You know, you should be more grateful, it's not like I told her everything."

Tom began to struggle from the invisible restraints the fairy had cast on him earlier. After all, his entire world was going to fall apart.

"Why are you making the cure for Y/n? I thought death fairies wanted souls." Astoria asked.

"Oh I do, there's just no point in where this is going. I just wanted to work on my skills. I mean I could take one of your souls, none of you are blessed by an all-powerful goddess. But, I have bigger plans for you all." The fairy explained as a cauldron rose from the ground.

It started to dump all the ingredients in the cauldron.

"You said Lola is working for Tom?" Draco brought up, causing some eyes on Lola.

"Yes, you don't think a girl would just give herself to you the first day you meet? Did you not find it odd how the second you asked her out, she said yes and without hesitation? You guys were strangers. I mean even for you, that would be one stupid girl." It laughed.

"Shouldn't we go and find Y/n right now?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yes, except she just apparated away. She could be halfway across the world right now and knowing it's Y/n, she wouldn't go somewhere that would be easy to find." Mattheo answered him.

"No, Lorenzo is right, we have to go." Astoria jumped in.

Their hearts were fast and adrenaline pumped in their veins. They turned to the death fairy, wondering if the creature would allow them to exit.

The fairy started to speak in a different language, casting a spell. The cauldron started to glow and the group watched as magic poured out the big pot.

Each could sense the overriding power that was being sucked into the pot. Clouds began to gather directly above them and suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot down, hitting the cauldron. The light was blinding and extremely loud.

Each person shielded their faces and covered their ears as much as they could. All except Tom of course. Heavy winds expanded and blew past the eight, almost knocking some down.

After a few minutes, the built-up fog settled.

"What the fuck?" Blaise gasped.

The cauldron was broken and the death fairy was gone. They all began to look around and found Tom's unconscious body back in the dumpster.

"Shit.." Mattheo moved out.

-PRESENT-DAY-

Y/N Y/N/L POV

I settled down on the couch with my wand in my pocket. I chose to hide in the muggle world, no one would ever think to find me here. I also placed a spell on myself which would mask me and block out any tracking magic with a borrowed wand.

So, how are your parents?" Klaus asked.

"Oh, they're doing great. Can we maybe not talk about them?" I asked with a warm smile.

Klaus smiled back and joined me on the couch in front of me.

"That's fine with me. By the way, I have a list of ideas that we could do to help keep your mind busy. If that's what you want." He offered.

"That would be great. Thank you for taking me in for these next few days, you really are the best." I compliment him.

Klaus blushed. I didn't want to, but I had to use him. It's obvious he's interested in me so I guess it would be easier.

-

Our first activity would be to play board games. Klaus started to introduce me to different fun muggle games. Our second activity was for us to go outside and play in the snow. It was cold, fun, and exciting. He's actually a really fun and nice guy to hang out with.

Some of his friends even joined and we went shopping after that.

We ended the day with presents and a movie. Klaus got me a plushy and I got him a T-shirt. We laughed about it later and after his friends left, we went to sleep. I slept on his couch like I have been before and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and could already smell a delicious breakfast. I moved the blankets out of my face and opened my eyes.

Klaus was in the kitchen cooking. Winter break was going to be over in another day or so and I needed to get back to school, pack my stuff out of Tom's room and move back into my own dorm. Then, I should plot my revenge that way.

"Good morning beautiful." Klaus cooed as I sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the breakfast. A smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you, you didn't have to though." I chuckled.

He placed the food on the table and started to eat off of it.

I watched in surprise.

"I'm kidding, your plate is still in the kitchen." He laughed.

I giggle and got up to the kitchen. There was a plate waiting for me just he'd said.

As I walked back, Klaus wasn't there anymore.

I started to hear his voice by the front door and decided to check it out.

I looked from a corner and my heart stopped in horror. They had found me. How?!

I made eye contact with Draco and both our eyes widened. I turned around fast, praying maybe he was just looking at something else.

Suddenly, I heard yelling.

"She's literally in there, let us in," Draco yelled.

"Move, or I'll do it for you!" Tom threatened.

Shit, Tom was also there.

I bolted to the couch, put down the food, grabbed my coat and wand and a piece of paper. My wand started to write a message and in the next minute, I apparated.

-------------------------
Thank you for reading. :)