Smoke

Bless you if you know what this means. ⬆️

————————————————————
Y/N Y/L/N POV

Charms ended quickly and besides the part where Tom made Lorenzo switch seats with him so he could be next to me and put his hand on my thigh, it was fine. Astoria was also excused from the assignment today because her wand was broken and had to get a new one.

I lectured Tom about that, but I'm 100 percent sure he wasn't even listening.

My next class was Earth Magic. Tom and I caught up with Blaise and Mattheo so we just walked there together. We went through the back door and headed for the classroom outside.

"You know, we still have like twenty minutes before the class actually starts?" Blaise noted.

"Yea, but I want to get to class first." I cooed.

"Well, I don't." He sighed and began to walk the other way.

Mattheo followed him and soon Tom pulled me along. We walked to a dark corner by the bushes and with a bench and table.

Blaise pulled out a pack of muggle cigarettes and handed one to Mattheo. I rolled my eyes.

"You know those things kill right?" I snared.

Tom sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

"We know." Blaise cooed and lit his and Mattheo's ends with a lighter. "You should try."

I reached my hand out, but Tom slapped it away.

"Don't even think about it." He growled into my neck.

"Give her a break big bro. You can't control her forever." Mattheo cooed.

"Yea, Tom." I let out.

I wasn't going to smoke it, I just wanted to hold one.

"You're going to be punished for that you little brat. You should know better." Tom hissed into my ear.

His warm breath sends shivers across my body. It left me wanting more. I leaned back into his chest and Tom snaked his arms around my waist.

"I don't think I even did anything." I huffed.

"Well stop thinking then." Tom cooed while pressing a wet kiss on my neck.

I giggled and turned to press my head on his. Tom kissed my lips and I melted further into him.

"Gross. Take your fuck toy somewhere else." Mattheo groaned.

"No," Tom answered.

He proceeded to hold me closer and stroke my hair. All negative thoughts disappeared and all I could think about was Tom. Him and his heartbeat. His fingers running through my hair. His lips would be pressed against my forehead every now and then. The smell of the smoke started to reach me so I buried my nose into his neck.

This was the softest he has ever gone.

There was a crack between the bushes that led to a garden. I peeked through to find Draco. He was walking through the field with his friends and Lola. I sighed as he looked so hot walking with his all-black suit. It was terrible for me to think of someone else while I was in Tom's hands.

You know, Tom is right. He is my enemy now and I should start to think of him as one.

Draco turned his head and caught my eyes on him. A smirk appeared on his face as he pulled Lola to him and smashed his lips on her's.

I gripped onto Tom's shoulder as Draco kept eye contact with me. I looked away, not giving him the reaction he wanted. He got it though. Deep down, he made me feel what he wanted me to feel, but I didn't show it.

"Tom, I think the class is going to start soon." I cooed.

"Right."

I got off his lap and Mattheo and Blaise took their last puffs.

I grabbed my books and waited for the boys. After a minute, we all walked to the class and took our seats.

Class started and we took a quiz on ancestral magic. Luckily, Tom helped me study on that even when I was out.

-

I created doodles on the edge of my parchment and I waited for class to be over.

"Alright. Times up! Put down your quills and hand in your paper." The professor instructed.

I smiled and walked up to the teacher's desk and started a pile.

"Hold on Mis. Y/l/n, what is this?" Professor Babbling cooed.

I turned around to face her.

"Yes?" I mumbled.

"What is this? This..mess." She gagged while pointing to my paper.

I looked down to find she was pointing at my doodles.

"Oh. Sorry." I mumbled feeling embarrassed as the whole class was staring at me.

"This is unacceptable Y/l/n. I will not accept any work with this trash embroidered on it." She continued. "Deten-,"

"I don't think it's that bad." A voice came from behind.

I turned my embarrassed face to meet Tom's.

"I understand this is highly inappropriate for an eighth-year student to take a test so childishly, but I promise you this is a one-time thing. I will personally give you my word that Y/n will never do such a thing ever again." Tom cooed.

Butterflies boomed in me and I turned even redder.

"Isn't that right Y/n." Tom smiled.

"Er..r-right. I won't do it ever again." I promised.

"Fine. Seeing as Mr. Riddle can vouch for you, I'll let you go. But if you ever break your word, I'll make sure you get what you deserve." The professor snared.

I sighed in relief and packed up my stuff to leave. Damn, it was just a doodle. I feel like Professor Babbling gets meaner and more strict every year.

Tom waited behind me as I leaned down and picked up my stuff.

I turned around, still kneeling on the floor, and looked up. Tom was smirking at me from above. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Thank you." I let out.

We exited the classroom and entered back into the school. I had divination next.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you at lunch." I waved and started to walk away.

"Wait." He yelled.

I stopped and let him pull me to an empty classroom.

"Why are you in such a hurry little one?" He cooed while stroking my cheek.

I looked away as his breath landed on my skin.

"I don't have class this period. I'm sure you won't mind if you're a few minutes late to your next class." He cooed and caressed my cheek.

I looked into his eyes and I knew what was coming.

"Help master with something will you." He smirked and kissed my nose.

I couldn't help but smile and nod.

"Good. Now get on those knees for me." He rasped while kissing my lips.

I knelt and raced to unbuckle his belt. Oh, the things this man could make me do.

———————————————-
Sorry. Looks like you're gonna have to wait for the next chapter. Remember to vote 😊😼