Soul

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Thank you, Y/n," Theodore ended.

There was a moment of silence.

"Well, let's get going, people." Blaise started us off.

"Right." Mattheo nervously chuckled and began to turn to the door.

We all walked out and arrived at the cafeteria.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Take Lola to the hospital," Lorenzo brought up.

"Definitely, what else?" I jotted down.

"It's been a hectic week. Why not we take a break day." Astoria suggested.

"Yea, I second that." Lorenzo sighed.

"Alright. We'll grab something to eat, then to the hospital we go." I finalized.

Draco, Tom, Mattheo, and Blaise left to get us food while we waited at the table.

They soon returned and we started to eat. I had some Chinese food and Tom had an egg. I'm sorry, two eggs. Again.

We finished what we could and headed out. I believe one of the staff had their eye on us the whole time. Probably the one we encountered this morning.

We got to the limo and climbed in.

"Take us to the nearest hospital," Theodore commanded and the car turned on.

We got comfortable and the car started to drive itself. Finally, peace and quiet.

I sat next to Tom. He was silent and there was a good 2 feet between us.

"Why?" He began.

Everyone else stopped talking and prepared for us.

"What do you mean 'why'?" I responded.

"Why would you lie about something like that? I'm not a monster." He spoke.

"I never said you were. You were just on top of me, choking the shit out of me." I let out.

"There it is again. If I did something like that, I think I would have known. Besides, the last time I did something like that, you ran away." He continued.

"Well, I'm still here."

"Exactly." He huffed.

"But you did try to choke me," I repeated.

"Did not." He rolled his eyes.

"You did." Draco jumped in.

"I saw it too," Astoria spoke.

Tom glared at both of them.

"You've got to be kidding me. Y/n, I did nothing and I'm standing by that no matter what." He stated.

"I...I don't believe I was you who choked me." I confessed. "I think it was..."

My voice trailed out as all my friends began to look at me in sync. What the fuck?

"Stupid girl, you never learn." They all began.

Their eyes were darkened and they sat up straight. All staring me down.

"Go ahead, tell them it's me." It continued.

My heart raced. Was I fucking dreaming? This can't be real.

Astoria got up and walked over to the bar. The rest continued to stare at me. She grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the counter. The liquid exploded everywhere.