Sorry

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked back into the hospital wing to find Draco and Lola standing above Astoria. I was tempted to go back and just walk away, but I noticed Astoria giving Lola the death stare. She didn't look very comfortable with Lola next to her.

I took a deep breath and walked over to her. Her face brightened as I got closer. Draco and Lola turned around too. 

"He's not apologizing is he?" She chuckled.

"Don't worry Astoria. I'll get him one day." I cooed while walking to the opposite side of the bed.

"It's ok. I didn't expect anything." She smiled.

I could feel Draco's eyes on me and Lola's glare. Astoria noticed and laughed. Her cheek healed a lot but was still red.

I lifted my eyes to look into Draco's but was quickly stitched to Tom walking in. My smile dropped and I looked back at Astoria for her reaction. Her smile dropped as well and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, baby. There are too many people here." Lola cooed.

"What? No. Astoria needs our support." Draco let out while grabbing her hand.

"Trust me. She doesn't." I cooed.

Draco gave me a look and looked back at Astoria.

"No, actually, I do. I like that my friends are here to support me." She cheered.

I shot her a confused look and I felt Tom's hand around my waist. I didn't even move my head and started to push him off. Tom didn't budge and continued to hold my waist.

"Tom..let..me..go." I hissed while pulling his hands off me.

He only gripped tighter and pulled me closer to his body.

"OW!, Baby, you're hurting me." Came a high-pitched voice.

I looked up to see Draco glaring at Tom. He was still holding Lola's hand and it looked like she was in pain. Draco was squeezing her hand to the point where veins were popping out his arm.

"Baby? Draco? Please stop. You're squeezing too hard." She whimpered in pain.

I turned to look at Tom. A smirk plastered all over his face as he and Draco glared at each other. Tom started to slide a finger under the hoodie. I realized what was happening, but I was more worried by the look on Lola's face.

"Draco." I let out sternly.

Draco snapped out of his glare and looked at me.

"Let her go, dude. Can't you see you're hurting her?" I continued emotionlessly.

Draco let Lola's hand go without breaking the gaze he had on me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back on Astoria. She looked as if she was really intrigued by this tension.

I turned back to Tom and no surprise, the boys were back staring at each other. I whipped Tom's head away with my hand and pointed his attention to Astoria.

"Apologize," I demanded.

Tom looked at me for a second and burst into laughter.

"You're kidding, right? I don't even apologize to you, what makes you think I'd do it for her?" He cooed.

I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Oh, you really are being serious." He chuckled.

Tom tilted my chin as I continued to frown.

"How cute."

"I'm being serious." I pleaded.

I leaned into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.