Our last

DRACO MALFOY POV

I laid awake with my back turned away from Y/n.
How could I tell her? How could I tell her my parents wanted me to get an arranged marriage. They wanted me to help Tom and become one of his followers. They've basically planned out my entire future. I can't love Y/n cause if I do, I'll be disobeying my parents. And there is no way I'm doing that. I won't be able to marry the person my parents will choose for me and if I do, I'll be living a miserable life. I feel forever trapped.

Well...there is one way out. The only reason I joined the game. I can win my way out. If I win, they'll get me whatever I desire. I can be free and with Y/n. The one girl I love.

I turned around to see her huddling and curled up on Tom. Even worse, I could hear her sniffs turn into soft sobs. And it's all cause I can't admit my love for her. It's all because I'm too scared of the untold future.

Tom held her tight as she buried her soft face into his chest. How I wish she was doing that to me.

Truth was, I'm not ok with Tom using Y/n. She is mine. Mine to use and only I should make her feel good. But Y/n wanted to make things right with Tom and I would do anything just to be allowed to touch her. To have her touch me, crave me, look at me with those innocent eyes as she let me use her body and please her. I should be the only one doing those sinful things to her.

But those were Tom's agreements. He wanted to get closure with Y/n and said he would not forgive me unless he got a taste. 'Settle my mind.' I quote.

But not all hope is lost. I shall focus on winning this stupid game and get what I want. Y/n will be my ultimate prize. Then I'll move far away with her and have lovely children and live out a peaceful life.

The sobs slowly died down and I watched as Tom kissed her forehead and pulled her closer. So much for not being able to feel love.

I turned back around and tried going back to sleep. I closed my eye but knowing that she was cuddling on top of another man right now kept me wide awake. It was as if there was a hole in my heart. And it grew and grew bigger each second I thought about it.

I sat up and turned to Y/n. Tom was still awake and stroking her hair. She was facing away from me so I got out of bed and put my clothes back on. I watched in the dark as the moonlight hit her face in the most beautiful angle possible. Her wet cheeks sparkled. I remembered Y/n telling me how she loved it when my eyes turned ocean blue and sparked in the moonlight. Or was it baby blue? Either way, I was too lost in her eyes to remember it all.

I walked back up to her and knelt down to her face. My hand reached out for her jaw and Tom moved his hand away. I caressed her chin and stroked it. A smile lit my face and a teardrop fell from my left eye.

If the first tear comes from the right, it's one for happiness. If the first tear comes from the left, it's a tear of sadness. 

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Her lips slowly started to move back and I kissed her passionately. I wanted nothing more but to hold her, but someone else was already doing that. I pulled back while Y/n leaned in for more. I hesitated but kissed her back again. I had to be soft to not wake her, yet I was filtering all the anger and love I had for her.

This would be our last kiss. For now. I can't win the game and love her at the same time. I finally pulled back and watched as Y/n moved her head to find my lips again. I smile at the effect I posed upon her.

"I love you," I whispered under my breath.

More tears left my eyes as I walked out of the room. I knew Tom didn't want closure, I'm not that dumb. But I still let him do it and for a reason, I am not yet ready to admit even to myself.

——————————————————
Short chapter cuz I feel bad about the last one. Remember to vote my lovelies. ❤️😘. Thank you for reading and thank you for all the votes and comments. :) Good night.