Step 4

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I have to convince Mattheo now. Maybe he's too close to Tom. I mean he did betray Tom and helped look for the cure. I don't know how their relationship is going now.

I strolled around the halls and got to Mattheo's room. I don't think I'm in the mood to convince him like I did Draco after what just happened. I guess I just have to make him pity me even more or try something else.

I knocked on the door and it opened after a few seconds.

"Oh, good morning Y/n." He greeted me.

His shirt was halfway buttoned up and his hair was messy. He had a toothbrush in his hand and his mouth was a little foamy. It looked like he was just getting ready.

"Good morning...can I come in?" I asked.

He stepped out of the way and I walked in. His room had a nice aesthetic and I stood by a desk.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned as he walked into the bathroom.

I followed after him and watched as he finished brushing his teeth.

"Just chilling." I sighed and sat on the counter beside him.

Mattheo bent down to spit the excess foam out and rinsed his mouth clean.

"Why here?" He continued.

I shrugged as he started to brush his hair. I scooted in front of him and our eyes connected.

My fingers reached out for his shirt and began to button it for him.

He resumed brushing his fluffy hair and I quickly finished the few buttons.

"There, you look perfect." I complimented and patted his chest.

"As do you." He smiled and put down the brush. "Now, Y/n, what do you really want?"

I sighed as I knew I had been caught.

"Fine. I came to you today looking for an ally." I confessed.

"An ally? Why?" He questioned.

"What do you mean why? I need to leave this stupid place. The man who put my parents in the hospital is only a mere few feet away past these walls." I spoke.

Mattheo continued to look at me.

"Please. You came along on this stupid trip to help me free. I'm calling in a favor. I need your help. Please Mattheo." I begged.

He thought about it and started to walk out of the bathroom. I hopped off the counter and followed after him.

"Please, can I depend on you? Can I trust you?" I continued.

"I mean...this whole thing was for you anyway." He began.

I walked in front of him and connected our eyes together. I showed worry and helplessness with my expression.

"Fine." He agreed.

I let a light smile through.

"Thank you." I thanked him.

That was easier than I expected.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Just to be my minute man. No questions asked." I spoke. "I need someone I can depend on, and fast. I need to go somewhere, I can't stay this entire day."

"Why? Today is the last day of winter break. Can't you just wait one day?" He questioned.

"No, the faster I get there, the better. If I don't make it by tonight, I'm screwed." I let out.