Flowers

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I held onto Tom's hands as he pulled me out of the car. The fresh air chipped my skin as wind currents passed the area.

"Come on, love. It'll be warmer on the top." Tom comforted me as he opened up my jacket.

I slipped my hands in there and he insisted he zip it up.

"Are you sure you don't want some pants?" He offered.

"No, my legs are fine being cold," I answered and closed the car's door.

"Fine, but don't come running to me when you catch a cold." He cooed and pulled me closer by the waist.

I giggled as he kissed my cheek and intertwined our fingers.

"Let's go!" Blaise called out.

The car flew away and we started our journey up.

It wasn't a bad walk, but it wasn't easy either.

-

As we reached the top, the smell of delicious street food started to flow past us.

"Wow. What are we here for again?" I asked.

"The Museum of Divine Flowers," Astoria answered as she passed us.

I looked behind me and spotted Lola holding her stomach through her coat and her face towards the ground. Why was I starting to feel bad?

"Can we get food first? It smells amazing." I asked, looking at Tom.

"Sure." He smiled.

"I mean, the tour starts in like 10 minutes," Theodore informed.

"Then we'll just have to be quick. I mean, what's the harm in being a little late?" Draco spoke and started to lead us to the busy street.

"Draco..what are you doing? We have to get to the tour." Astoria spat.

"Well, I'm hungry." Draco fought back.

"You had a big breakfast and lots of drinks in the car. We have a tour to get to." Astoria continued.

"Then I need to use the bathroom." He huffed and walked away.

"Oh my god!" Astoria groaned and ran after him into the crowd.

Mattheo and Blaise looked at each other.

"We should go check up on them," Mattheo mumbled and started to walk away with Blaise.

Lola followed after them too without a word.

Tom and I looked at Lorenzo and Theodore.

"Hey, don't look at us. I would love to get some more food. Besides, pretty flowers can wait." Lorenzo cooed and started walking into the flooded streets.

Theodore continued looking at us and slowly nodded.

"Uhhhh, yea..." he muttered and followed in after Lorenzo.

I walked in as well, still holding Tom's hand.

-

We passed many people and soon arrived at each food cart. We got meat on a stick, color-changing cotton candy, different types of magical drinks, and rose candy.

"Alright, we can go get the electric popcorn but after that, we have to go. We are alright like 20 minutes late." Theodore reminded us.

"Alright, alright." Tom groaned while stuffing some leftover cotton candy in my mouth.