Romania

Y/N Y/L/N POV

The limo arrived and we loaded our stuff back in the car. We got settled in and the limo started to drive off.

"I'm bored. What should we do now?" Lorenzo asked.

"We can drink," Mattheo answered from the bar.

I sat next to Tom on the couch while twirling my wand. My coat was wrapped around my shoulders and he had his head resting on my lap.

"We can play, put a finger down," Blaise suggested.

"I'm down." Draco agreed and held his fingers up.

"Same." Astoria cooed and did the same with her's.

I held up my hand and so did Tom. Soon, we all had our fingers up.

"I'll start." Tom began, "Never have I ever cheated on a test."

I slowly put one of my fingers down. Astoria, Draco, Mattheo, and Blaise did as well.

"Alright, never have I ever killed anyone." Astoria continued.

We all turned our heads to Tom.

"I'm feeling targeted," Tom spoke while putting a finger down.

I chuckled and played with his hair.

"Never have I ever stabbed anyone." Lola cut in.

She was glaring at me and I tried my best to ignore it.

I put a finger down and so did Mattheo, Tom, and Draco.

"Oh, who did you stab, Draco?" Tom cooed.

"Some creep who was trying to put his hands on Y/n in 5th year." He answered.

Tom looked up at me from my lap.

"And why didn't I know about this?" He hissed.

I looked at Draco, my face already feeling hot.

"It's not a very comfortable thing to talk about dick-head." Draco snared while taking a seat close to me.

"Yea, besides, it was a long time ago. I would like to forget it." I mumbled whilst looking into Tom's eyes.

He rolled his eyes and turned his head away.

"Ok, never have I ever had a percentage grade lower than an 87." Lorenzo pursued.

"Seriously? You've never?" Blaise cooed and put a finger down.

"You have? What's your lowest?" Lorenzo asked.

"Probably like a 30 or something. History Of Magic was a hard course." Blaise answered. "Anyways, never have I ever had a threesome."

Draco, Tom, Blaise, and I lowered a finger.

"Never have I ever cheated." Theodore put out.

I looked down and watched Tom's fingers. He didn't put one down. Good.

"Never have I ever stolen anything." I cooed.

I think we all had put a finger down.

"Never have I ever used an unforgivable curse." Draco continued.

Tom lowered his finger, followed by Mattheo.

"Alright, I'm out." Tom sighed. "I would like to say this game is rigged and everyone here was out to get me.

We laughed and continued.

-

Soon, we arrived in Romania. This place was well known for the Dragons and I was told that was why we were here.

DRACO MALFOY POV

This is where we would acquire the bottle of dragon's breath. We already have the three ingredients from the mountain, after this, we just need the vampire blood.

The limo parked in another hotel. It wasn't as expensive as the last one, but it was the best I could find. We got our stuff and started to get out. The building was extremely tall, almost reaching the clouds and different plants covered the sides. We would be staying overnight.

"This looks nice." Y/n cooed.

"Ehh, I prefer the last one," Astoria spoke.

Y/n giggled and I watched. She was gorgeous. I looked away as I felt a stare on me and we entered the establishment.

The inside was bigger and neater than I expected. The floor was carpeted and tables floated on the sides. Sure it wasn't fancy, but it was classic and warm.

I walked up to the front desk and checked us in.

"Alright, 8 beds in one room?" The man repeated.

"Yes." I ended and he handed us our room pass.

I started to lead them upstairs.

"Do you think we can all fit into one room?" Blaise asked.

"Relax. There's a reason why this hotel is so tall. Trust me, we'll all have plenty of space." I assured him.

"Are you sure it's not too late to get me and Y/n our own room?" Tom questioned. 

"No. They're all packed." I lied as we reached our floor.

"That's ok. There are enough broom closets in this place." He continued.

I cringed as we reached our room. I reached my hand out on the door and it clicked open. I opened it and we all gasped at the interior. Each of us had our own beds, there was a killer view, the flooring looked soft, it was fancy but modern.

We piled in and began to explore the room. There was a huge bathroom with a hot tub in the middle and two showers and tubs. A walk-in closet led to a huge storage room.

Snacks and towels laid by everyone's queen-sized bed. It was beautiful.

"Alright, get settled in and change," Theodore instructed. "I wanna see running shoes, no expensive clothes, hair tied back for you girls, and water bottles. We are visiting dragons and I don't want any of you to come back with half your hair burnt off."

"Ok, dad." Mattheo rolled his eyes.

"Mattheo, shut up." Theodore continued and started to unpack.

I watched as Y/n and Tom chose a bed next to each other. They eventually went with just sharing a bed. I chose the bed in front of them.

I changed the sheets and put away the clothes. I helped Blaise with his stuff while Tom and Y/n giggled and laughed. I tried my best to ignore it. Just a few more days and you'll have her back.

"Is anyone hungry? The only food they'll have at the stables is raw meat and I don't think any of you have an appetite for that." Theodore spoke.

"Can we just grab something and hit the road?" Y/n asked.

"Sure."

To the dragons we go, I guess.

______________________+++++++++++++++_
Thanks for reading. :))))))