Step 3, first

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N POV

As soon as my eyes opened and I was aware of my surroundings, I quickly moved out of Draco's grip. Steps 2 and 3 should be easy enough. Everyone just pities me. No doubt Draco still had a thing for me. I'll just have to get Astoria and Mattheo on my side.

Today is the last day of winter break. Wonder what will happen now the entire group knows who The Handler is. If Tom thinks he can erase all our memories, he's mad. Besides, that's insane.

Whatever, I already know exactly what I'll do with that.

I rushed to the shower. It was actually really early so no one was awake.

I began to strip and soon turned the water on. Streams of hot water jolted out and I stepped in. Each droplet bounced off my skin as I started to rub my body.

I turned to get my hair wet. My fingers rubbing my scalp.

I reached for the shampoo and drizzled some of the contents on the palm of my hand. I mixed it around and applied it to my hair. Bubbles and foam started and after a while, I drained it with the water.

After that was done, I went for the body wash. I squeezed some of its fluids on my hand and started to apply it to the skin.

Suddenly, I heard something move. I stopped and whipped some fog out of the one-way glass. It was Draco.

"Y/n...you in there?" He groaned and yawned.

"Yes," I answered.

"Oh! Mind if I join?" Draco began to smirk.

Step 3 first then.

"Only if you actually want to shower, you may." I invited him.

"No promises."

I watched as he also began to strip. Not gonna lie, kinda turned me on seeing him naked again. Him and that big hard cock of his.

Draco began to slide the door open. I covered up my parts as he stepped in.

"Well good morning, pup." He chuckled as he closed the door behind him.

I blushed and turned away.

I began to rub and spread the shampoo solution across my body. Draco started to wash his hair. Still, the man looked so hot. No lie I was horny now.

"Draco, can you help?" I asked.

"Of course, darling. Where?" He accepted.

"My back please." I cooed

Draco got some more body wash and started to massage my back with it, applying it everywhere. His hands grabbed my waist, trailing up and down, he massaged my shoulders, trailing out to my arms.

My head fell back and I let out a groan.

"Fuck..that feels good." I continued.

"My pleasure, love." He cooed up against my ear.

Time to move things forward.

My hands caught his, by my waist. I turned to him and our eyes connected. I looked down at his wet lips and I throbbed for him. I began to guild his arms up slowly, not breaking eye contact.

We moved slowest past my breast. I could see the temptation in his eyes. I held back a smirk. We got up to my higher chest and finally up to my shoulders again.

Draco resumed control and he slid his hand up to my neck, grabbing it.

"This isn't another one of your tricks, is it?" He questioned.

"If it was, do you want me to stop?" I teased.

He was silent. Water had flushed all the soap off my body now and was bouncing off my skin.

"No, it's not." I laughed. "What could I possibly do right now? I'm fully naked and your hands are all on me."

Draco bit his lips and hunger grew in his eyes.

I overlapped my hand on his and began to move it again. Draco happily obliged. I led them down my chest and onto my breasts.

I circled his hands around my nipples. Draco began to grab and play with them after a second.

He squeezed and pinched my nipples, turning them hard. His big hands grabbed my entire breasts and his eyes followed.

I turned around and he started to bend down and kiss them. He sucked and softly bit them, playing with them in general.

I moaned and his grip only got more firm.

My hands went to his shoulder and I started to push him down onto his knees. Draco looked up at me. Determined and desperate. His hands also went down with him. His fingers trailed onto my waist and to my ass.

I pushed him deeper and nodded. My legs spread and I leaned onto the cold wet walls.

Draco smirked and began to kiss my cunt. His tongue began to lick my clit and suck on it.

He began to flick his tongue at a very fast pace. Then pleasure hit and I enjoyed it. My head was against the wall and I began to softly moan.

Draco started to move fingers inside me.

I began to moan even more as he ate me out while finger fucking me. This went on for a long time. My eyes rolled back in absolute pleasure.

My hands started to get tangled in his hair, pulling on it.

Soon, he took his fingers out and began to dig into my vagina with his tongue. Draco sucked and spat. I lightly moaned as I started to reach my high.

He continued to eat me out for another few minutes.

"Fuck..Draco." I moaned his name.

"God, please do that again." He pleaded.

He hit a sweet spot and pleasure sprang through my body.

"D-Draco." I moaned for him.

"Yes..please, I need that." He groaned and got back to work.

His tongue began to move faster, flicking against my pussy.

My face scrunched in pleasure, ending with a joyful smile.

"Please daddy, I'm going to come." I moaned while going cross-eyed.

Draco inserted his fingers back and began pumping them into me.

I smiled and bit my lips as I often moaned. My hands were now trying to grab the walls. Good thing this house has thick walls, otherwise I would never risk this.

Draco pulled his fingers out and positioned his mouth by my pussy.

I came into his mouth. My back arched and my insides pleased. Draco licked my pussy clean, taking every last drop.

"I could go on forever." He offered.

I smiled and guided him up.

"Maybe next time." I cooed and leaned onto him to kiss his cheek.

I turned around to the running water and began to rinse off everything.

I slid the shower door open and stepped out. Teasingly, I leaned down, picking up the clothes that were on the ground. My pussy was completely exposed, just to mess with him even more.

I leaned back up and grabbed a towel, soon wrapping it around me. The shower door closed behind me but I knew he was still watching.

I turned around and blew a kiss at him. I then giggled and exited.

I found something to wear and put it on.

Now that I think about it, should I give Mattheo a turn? I know I said either Draco or Mattheo, but having them both in love with me could give more benefits. Though it could also cause more drama and that could interfere with everything.

_____________________________
What do you think, people? 🤔
Vote and enjoy yourselves. 😁
Lol, haven't wrote smut in a long time. Hope it was good. :).