Promise

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Astoria and Lorenzo carried the conversation the rest of the way to Hogwarts while I was left to think about my decision.

I wanted to go, but the eighth year was our last year and I would much better spend my time worrying about exams. I don't want to have to stress about fulfilling a task to get some stupid point. Only one person will win and it'll probably not be me. Why should I waste my time on a lost cause?

The train finally stopped and we started to leave.

"Where is your stuff?" Astoria asked as we stepped off the train.

"I don't know, ask Ferret boy." I cooed.

"You know what I don't understand? It's so obvious you like each other, why not start dating already?" She questioned.

"I don't know, I don't want to know." I shrugged.

Truth is, I didn't want to break my and Draco's bond. If I were to mess up a relationship with him, I'll mess up everything. Besides, there is no way I'm making the first move. If Draco wanted me, he should ask first.

"I mean, you guys have got to have done it by now, right?" Astoria gleamed.

"Nope."

"Sorry for saying this, but that is hard to believe." She cooed.

"It's ok. I understand." I giggled.

We started the long walk to the castle. It was either that or the boats. Neither one of us really liked the water so we decided it would be best if we stuck together.

"Alright, Y/n. Anyways, my parents left me with my aunt for like a whole month. She's like that cool aunt, but she's just trying too hard. I think she re-"

Suddenly, I felt hands on my shoulders, and a loud, 'BOO!' screamed into my ears.

Astoria and I both screamed. I stumbled over a little and fell onto Astoria. She stumbled to catch me but failed, so we fell like dominoes. We turned around to find Theodore standing above me and laughing.

"THEODORE!" Astoria yelled, irritated.

She got up, withdrew her wand, and pointed it at him. Theodore stopped laughing immediately and backed away.

"Just leave him Astoria. He does this every day." I huffed as I got up and picked up her fallen luggage.

"Yea, it's about time he stops." She continued.

"Ok, ok, I will. Chill Ash." He mumbled.

I watched as Astoria raised her hand and slapped him right across the face.

"I told you to never call me that again." She hissed. "Come on Y/n. We have no time for this."

I quickly nodded and made my way back to her. Sometimes Astoria can be very scary when she's angry. I gave her her luggage back and we continued our path to school.

-

We finally made it to the doors and walked in. Students were lined up to get their assigned jobs, so I also joined.

"Y/n," a familiar voice spoke.

I turned my head to see Draco waving me towards him. It was almost my turn, so I just ignored him. In seconds, I felt someone grabbing my hands and dragging me out of line. I already knew who.

"Draco..it was almost my turn," I whined.

"I don't care. We have somewhere else to be." He cooed as he continued to drag me down a narrow hall.

It took a while before I realized what he meant.

"What? No, no. I'm not going to that meeting!" I yelled while stopping.

Draco didn't really care. Instead, he looked me in the eyes, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Holy shit, DRACO, PUT ME DOWN," I screamed.

"Shush Darling, we're almost there." He cooed.

I punched his back and kicked for my freedom. It was never a fair fight between him and me. He was always stronger and smarter.

Draco opened a secret door and stepped in. There was already a small group of kids there. The Riddle brothers, Lorenzo, Theodore, Blaise, and Astoria were all there.

"Finally. What took so long?" Mattheo groaned.

I glared at him as I was being put down. He smirked and looked back at the stage that was in the center of the room. I looked at Draco who was looking at me.

"What?" I barked.

"It won't be that bad Y/n. You'll get over it." He cooed.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Suddenly, Draco latched his hand around my neck and slammed me against a nearby wall. He bent down to my level and stared me deep into my eyes.

Butterflies crowded my stomach again as his perfect face came closer.

"Stop giving me that attitude and what did I say about rolling those pretty eyes of yours?" He asked.

"N-nothing." I choked out as I fought to pull his grip off my neck.

"I let the first few slide, but you need to stop." He hissed, inches away from my face now.

I smirked and rolled my eyes right in front of him.

"Y/n..you are going to make me do things I promised I'd never do to you." He growled.

"And what's that?" I asked.

Draco smirked and released his grip on me. He stared at his imprint on my skin and smiled.

"Don't tempt me, princess. The meeting is about to start."