Limo

If ykyk 😈⬆️
———————————————

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I followed after him as the entire group met up at the front of the school.

I ran to Astoria and gave her a big hug. She hugged back and patted my head.

"Yay. You made it." She let out with a little giggle.

"Yep! This is going to be the best trip ever." I cooed excitedly.

We waited by some stones as some of Tom's followers came out with his and Mattheo's suitcases.

Draco also made it out with Lola and everyone else was already there.

"Where's the limo?" Blaise asked.

"It's coming soon. By the way, thanks Draco," Lorenzo answered and thanked.

"No problem." He smiled while holding Lola's hand.

I turned to Tom and he was glaring at Draco. I moved up to my tippy toes and pecked a kiss on his cheek. He switched his eyes to me and his free hand grabbed my waist.

"Don't act all cute right now. I will take no mercy tonight." He growled into my ear and kissed it.

My face blushed and I turned to cover the red on my face.

Tom chuckled and kissed my head.

A flying dot was caught coming towards us. It was the limo. It parked in front of us and the doors slid open. It was a long all black limo. One by one, we all started to enter. There were seats by the sides, a minibar with lots of snacks, tv screen, cabinets everywhere, and it was really clean. Marble plastered in different spots and there were many couches as well. One middle table and adjustable colored light.

"Oh, wow." I gasped.

The insides were also really big and you could stand straight in it.

"Thanks, Draco." I thanked as I went to claim a couch.

"No problem Y/n." He smiled.

Blaise moved to the bar and started to admire the artwork on the walls. Astoria took a seat on a chair by the bar, Lorenzo, Theodore, and Mattheo started to put all our stuff away and Tom guarded next to me. Draco and Lola climbed on the couch across from ours.

As we all got settled in, the doors shut and we started to drive off. It was an auto-driving car so no one was in the driver's seat. Someone turned on some party music and the lights slowly changed color to color.

Tom pulled me onto his lap and locked me there.

"Hey guys," Mattheo started, "Why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Yea!" Lorenzo and Theodore agreed.

"I'm down." Continued Astoria.

"Sure." Lola cooed.

I nodded. We started to gather around the table and each of us took our own seat on the couches.

"Alright, alright. Um..Astoria, truth or dare?" Blaise started us off.

"Well, I'm not trying to do anything stupid today so truth." She answered.

"What is your sexuality?" Theodore shot out.

Astoria paused and tapped her chin for a second.

"I'm...bi." She revealed.

"I knew it," Blaise yelled.