Scared

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We continued our journey to a guy named Mr. Sulker. He was the person we were supposed to buy the materials from.

"Alright, we're here at his manor," Lorenzo announced as the carriage stopped.

"Wait, manor? I thought it would be like a cottage or something." I let out.

"Yea, his family helped build the grounds of Hogwarts. They're very rich." Astoria informed me with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh, how come I've never heard of them before?" I questioned.

"They don't really like to be recognized so they keep to themselves. They use fake names sometimes and don't like to be seen in public very much." She continued as we started to get off the carriage.

I hopped out of Draco's lap again and stared at a beautiful manor in the middle of a large felid and trees.

"Mine's bigger," Draco whispered in my ear, slightly tickling me.

"Whatever you say." I cooed with a slight giggle.

I could just feel Draco's smirk behind me as we all walked up to the gates. They opened in seconds and a house-elf appeared.

"Hello there, my name is Pecker and I have been expecting you. Two of you will follow the left hall to sign the paperwork for the supplies. The rest of you are free to rest and explore." Pecker greeted us.

He then turned to me.

"Ahh, hello Y/n. I'm very sorry about your parents. And hello Draco. It is an honor to have such high-class people on our premises." He continued.

I smiled and nodded a thank you. Draco did the same.

"Well then, um...Astoria and Draco, you two should-," Pecker started.

"Actually, I prefer if I rest instead. The ride here was crowded and need some air." Draco cut in.

We all looked at him confused.

"Very well, then Y/n, how about-," Pecker started again.

"Actually, she can't either. We were sharing a seat on our way here and we both need rest." Draco cut in, again.

"Oh my, that's terrible. I'll make sure to fix that when you leave." Pecker offered. "How about Astoria and-,"

"I also had a tough journey here. I would rather explore. The place seems incredible and I would love to see more." Astoria cut in as well.

"Of course, how about Lorenzo and Theodore. I hope you arrived well."

"Um, sure." Theodore agreed.

Lorenzo only nodded with a big smile on his face. They walked into the manor and went down the hall. The elf disappeared, leaving us to ourselves.

"Oh my god, Y/n, look." Astoria started to squeal. "It's Ben Sulker's son, Marcus."

I looked over to where she was pointing to find a fairly attractive person. I think he noticed us looking because he started to walk up to us.

Astoria was clapping her hands in excitement and practically jumping up and down.

"I saw him in that exclusive ball you took me to in year five and I think I've been in love with him ever since. God, he's still so hot." She explained.

"Really? Him? He looks like a douchebag whose favorite hobby is weed." Draco judged.

"Wait, that's Mr. Hottie, the man of my dreams, one who you vowed to marry one day, the love of your life? The one you were ranting to me about all night after the party?" I cooed, completely ignoring Draco's remark.