Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I held onto his finger on our way back. As soon as we reached the classroom, people started coming out. The class was already over.

"Oh, this is bad," Draco commented.

"Yea. I wonder how pissed Snape is." I joked.

"I wonder how many days of detention we'll be getting." Draco joined in.

I giggled as I watched Astoria, Mattheo, and Tom walk out.

Astoria looked my way for a second before walking off. Tom ignored me and Mattheo walked up to us.

"Good luck." He spoke and continued walking.

I curled in my lips and entered the classroom.

Our stuff was still on our table and Snape sat by his desk.

Draco started to grab our things when suddenly, there was a loud slam.

"Malfoy, Y/l,n!" He called out.

We both jumped to his threatening tone.

"Care to explain why you missed your entire class?" Snape hissed.

"It was a long walk, sir," Draco answered.

"Right...well then, I'll see you in detention." He declared. "Now get out of my sight."

We nodded as Draco and I left. He gave me my stuff back on our way to our next class.

"He was a little too calm back there." I brought it up. "I'd thought there would have been more yelling and just one detention? What happened?"

"Yea, he probably has something bad prepared for us." Draco let out.

"Oh well, see you." I waved goodbye as we walked in different directions for our next class.

Draco ran up to me again and kissed my forehead.

"See you in an hour, princess." He cooed.

I could just feel the butterflies. My face smirked and blushed.

"You too," I mumbled.

Draco chuckled and started to walk his own way.

Damn, if I'm not careful, I might actually fall for him.

I sighed and walked my way to Charms.

As I entered, I sat in my old seat.

The professor welcomed us back and we got to practice. We reviewed the spells from where we last left off. That was really the majority of the class.

Astoria wouldn't look at my directing the entire time and Lorenzo took a few peeks.

Tom seemed unfazed and just did as we were told. Though I wasn't curious about him, more on Astoria. Why was she being so weird again?

"Hey, Astoria, what's the wand motion for that spell again," I asked while pointing to a page in our books.

She looked to where my finger was pointed to.

"Um..you draw a moon or like a C shape and flick." She described.

"Oh, like this?" I spoke to her while I tried the motion.

"Yea, now just say the word, and you're good to go." She explained.

I did just that. I completed the spell perfectly.

"Good job, Y/n." She praised me.

"All thanks to you." I thanked her.

I watched as she stared blankly at the table while nodding her head nonstop. Was she in a loop or something?