Flirt

DRACO MALFOY POV

I spent the rest of our second class looking at which class Avery was in. Unfortunately, I gave up the opportunity for Prefect and I was no match for Tom's good boy act plus him manipulating almost all the teachers.

This meant I had to be more careful when skipping class.

Finally, I checked Ghoul Studies and lord behold, there he was, Avery, sitting at the very front of the class.

Ghoul Studies wasn't too far from Charms, which was where Y/n was right now, so I decided to pay her class a visit as well.

But, Tom was also in the class. I couldn't be seen by him.

I walked by the wall and peeked in to look at which row she was in.

I smiled as I spotted her and Astoria talking. Lorenzo was listening in while Tom sat a row below.

I turned back around and walked back to Ghoul Studies.

I had to get the information out of Avery now.

I searched around my pockets and got out a small piece of ripped parchment.

I used my wand and engraved a message onto it and placed a charm onto the paper.

Then, I folded it into a small butterfly.

I gathered the folded message in my hands and gently blew on it. It slowly came to life and began to fly away, into the classroom.

I waited by the classroom door for him to come out.

Soon, I heard Avery excuse himself from the class and his footsteps approach the classroom door.

I turned my head towards him, a smile on my face.

He walked out with his wand pointed at me and I put on an amused look.

Avery was...how do I put it...a little fruity. Of course, no one knows except me. Well, he doesn't even know I know.

"Walk." He ordered.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk to a more secluded hallway.

After we got to that area, I stopped and turned back around.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"I want you to tell me something," I spoke.

"About?"

"I...is it really necessary to be pointing your wand at me?" I questioned.

"Tom told me you'd be trouble." He snared.

"Really?" I scoffed and took a step closer. "And what did Tom say I'd do?"

"W-what? Just tell me what you want." He ordered.

"Not until you put that wand down." I made it clear.

"You know what, I don't have time for this, I have a class to get to." He sighed and turned around to walk away.

I walked after him, eventually grabbing his shoulder.

Suddenly, he spun around and I let him pin me against the wall.

In seconds, Avery was glaring up at me, but I remained unfazed and just smirked.

"Go back to Y/n and leave me alone." He spat, pointing his wand at my neck.

Swiftly, I grabbed his hand where he held his wand and the one against the wall and cuffed them together with my hand, switched our places around, and pinned his hands above his head.