Realizations

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I felt his gentle kisses on my collarbone. My hands immediately went for his neck and shoulders, guiding his lips up to mine.

Draco followed and left a trail of wet kisses up to my lips. It was passionate, our kiss. My eyes weren't even open yet and I felt so sure.

Little beams of light shone through the windows, but the mood was steady and calming.

Draco soon kissed my cheek, leading to my ear. He nibbled on my ear lobe as his entire body was on top of mine. I pulled him in and it was silent from there.

The only thing I heard and felt was his steady breathing patterns and the blooming feeling in my heart.

I remembered what had happened last night as I slowly slipped away from the realization that I truly loved this man. The more I was awake, the more my mind convinced me all of this was a part of my plan and I didn't possess any true feelings.

I couldn't stand the thought that I was back in love with him again. So when any proof was brought forth, my mind would tackle it down and slap some type of excuse onto it.

How could I love a man who hurt me so much?

As I felt the love curse drain out of me day by day. I began to realize the immense amount of feelings I had for Draco. But as I also realized it was the same Draco who had betrayed me, the same person who hid many things from me, the same man who tricked me and led me to play in his little game, it hurt just a little more.

I know he had only good intentions, but some part of me is still blaming him. And I'm only acting on that part.

All of this confuses me and the only thing I can do now is revenge. Everything else hurts. Finally, after being in the dark for so long and having everything out of control, I'm the one in control. I'm not blind anymore. It's my turn to bend the game.

-2 HOURS LATER-

Finally, the room was bright enough to call it a morning.

I had fallen asleep again and I guess so did Draco.

"Daddy?" I tested in a hush.

Ok, no reaction. He's still asleep.

Draco had a complete grip on my body. If I was ever going to get out, I would have to wake him up. Maybe I can even spice things up.

I tilted my head and began to kiss, then suck on his skin.

I planted love bites everywhere I could. I smiled as I looked back at the marks I've made. If I was playing with his heart or not, he is mine. No matter what, I won't let that change. At least not yet. If anything is going to hurt him, it's me.

Draco started to groan while I was in the middle of kissing him.

A didn't stop and soon, I heard a low chuckle.

"Well good morning, puppy." He spoke in his morning voice.

I took this chance and tried to flip us over. Draco seemed to like that, so I ended up on top of him. My lips were still sucking on his neck.

Draco placed his hand on my head, now guiding me along his body.

I kissed his sweet spots and began to travel down his abs.

I felt him throwing his head back. His muscles were tense, I can't be having that.

I crawled back up to his upper body.

I gave him a good ten seconds of eye contact before diving into his lips.

"Relax, Daddy. I'll take care of you." I breathed against him.

He smiled as I began to take his shirt off. It was cold in the room so I ducked under the blankets and began to palm his growing bulge.

It was completely dark under there as you can imagine, so I let muscle memory and his body lead the way.

My eyes were closed for most of the parts.

I began to pull his pants and boxers off and Draco assisted by lifting up his hips. Soon, I was between his legs. His long hard cock lifting the blankets.

My hands wrapped around his shaft and I kissed his tip.

Then, the blankets from another bed moved.

Both our movements froze as I realized Daphne was right next to us.

I climbed back up and peeked out of the blankets. Oh good, she was still sleeping and now facing the other way.

"Go on. Make daddy proud." Draco smirked.

"That is if you keep your voice down." I giggled and bit my lip.

"A challenge?"

"Yes. If you don't make a sound, I'll stay with you the entire day and we can do whatever you want, but if you lose, you have to do whatever I want for the entire day." I set up.

"Fine. It's till I come." He agreed.

"Fine."

"Just to let you know, I could come just by looking at your face, so play nice." He teased me.

I blushed and just ignored that. I crawled back down and began to touch his cock again.

My hands began to stroke his shaft and my mouth was already taking in his tip.

My head bobbed on his dick and I felt his muscles tightening again.

I sucked down his shaft while my hand rubbed his tip with my saliva. I dragged my tongue up his cock multiple times, spitting on it too.

I rubbed his entire cock while I took in his balls. Sucking on them and being gentle with the brick-hard cock that was covered with my drool.

I moved back up to his cock and began to deep throat the entire thing.

Letting his tip touch the back of my throat while I pushed back my gag reflex. Draco even began to buck his hips up to my mouth. I could tell by his posture, he was close.

And I was right.

After a good ten minutes of sucking him off, I started to taste pre-cum.

My lips suck through his entire dick. Picking up the falling saliva and drenching it in it again.

My hand delivered the perfect pressure and soon, it worked faster.

I heard Draco's hand gripping the blankets as he shoved any noise down.

His breathing heightened as I sucked harder and my hands twisted up and down his dick faster.

His veiny cock entered deep down my throat once again.

Suddenly, he came. His hot cum shooting down my throat.

The feeling was satisfying and I shoveled it down with my spit.

Wow. He actually did it.

I pulled his cock out my mouth and gave it a kiss before crawling up to face defeat.

Draco grabbed my waist as I began to straddle him.

"...I...win." He breathed.

His face showed a light pigment of red. It was adorable.

"Whatever." I huffed and crossed my arms.

He smiled and brought me down to a kiss.

Maybe I let him win, maybe I didn't. Maybe I sought this opportunity to get closer to him, maybe I just wanted to submit to him like old times. It doesn't matter.

Either way, I'm going to be spending the entire day with him. I can't think of a better way to spend my time.

————————————————————-
Thank you all for reading. :)