Lisa

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I spelled the chains off my legs with Y/n's wand and stood up once more. I used a useful cleaning spell on my clothes so as to not look like a homeless guy who has been living in dirt and dust his entire life.

They left in a hurry but I won't complain. She seemed to be in a panic and I can only hope she and Draco are ok.

I gave myself the stretch of a lifetime and sighed, finally feeling free and not bound into a cell.

With her wand, I apparated out of the cell and looked back at the rocky corner Tom imprisoned me in.

The grin spread as I began to imagine all the ways I would get my revenge on my big brother. I'm not as psychotic as he was, but I'm not entirely clean either.

The caves were extremely dark and I couldn't stand another second here.

I heard a woman's footsteps begin to approach and I quickly hid behind a nearby corner.

I closed my eyes and apparated back to Hogwarts. My first thought, kicking the door down to Tom's dorm and stabbing him in the stomach.

I mean, he's done it to me once, it's my turn.

But something stopped me.

Hunger was never the problem when I was locked away, but I do lack a main amount of energy. Tom surely won't be letting me stab him without putting up a fight.

If I want to impale a knife into him, I need my energy back.

The problem was, this school is crawling with Tom's followers.

Barely anyone was in the halls so I suspect it was dinner time. I suppose now that I have Y/n's wand, I can get some food.

I sneaked somewhere near the great hall and waited as people passed me.

Some carried food while others and their friends were just chatting.

Either way, at this rate, I wasn't going to be betting anything.

At least, not by myself.

I looked back at who was entering and exiting the Great Hall.

I spotted a Hufflepuff walking out alone. Perhaps she can be of some use to me. A smirk rested on my face as I waited for her to pass where I hid. Then, just as she did, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto a wall.

She made a small squeal as I pinned her down. Her face quickly turned into a blush.

"Lisa, am I right?" I cooed.

She bit her lip and nodded.

My smile grew even more. It appears she might even fancy me.

"Well, Lisa. I'm sorry for intruding on you like this, but could I maybe trouble you for a favor?" I asked.

"S-sure." She stuttered.

I let her arms go and they fell right back to her sides.

She seemed to be having a lot of trouble focusing on me.

I reached out and grabbed her cheek, forcing her attention back on me.

Her face reddened.

"Could I maybe spend the night at your dorm?" I asked.

"Um... why?" She questioned.

"It's complicated and I prefer not to answer." I bit back.

She gave a nod of understanding.

"Well, what do I get out of this?" Her questions continued.

"What do you want?"

She thought about it for a while, but by the look on her face, it didn't look like I was going to get a quick answer.

"How about you think about it through the night? For now, you still haven't said yes or no." I brought back up.

"Yes." She finally answered after giving it more thought.

I smiled.

"Good."

-

Lisa led me to her dorm and I sat on her bed. She had a roommate so let's hope it's no one with a big mouth.

"Oh, you want the bed?" She questioned as she walked over to me.

"Well, part of the reason why I'm here is that I can't be found," I answered. "And my body sort of aches."

"Oh, so you're playing a game of hide and seek." She laughed.

"I suppose you can put it that way."

"Ok, well, is there anything else I can help you with?" She offered.

"Mmm, I suppose I am starving." I let out.

"Of course. Uh, is there anything you prefer?" She asked.

"You're too kind. I'm fine with anything." I answered her.

She blushed and left.

I laid back on her bed and waited.

Perhaps I should also get a good night's rest. I can always stab Tom whenever I see him and Y/n is still on my mind.

She could be in trouble. Well, I'll check in with Y/n first then I'll stab Tom.

If I don't, I'll at least break his nose. Or both.

After a while, Lisa returned with food and drinks.

We had a nice chat while we ate and soon, I got back into her bed ready for sleep.

She started and watched me move every time I did that.

I scooted to the side, leaving just enough room for her if she wanted to join me.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"You're welcome." Her smile brightened.

"Good night." I ended and turned to sleep.

She said it back and soon, I went into slumber.

-

It was morning already and as I opened my eyes, I recognized the smell of breakfast.

I quickly sat up and looked to where Lisa apparently was.

She had prepared a whole meal and she and her roommate were eating.

"You're awake! Come on, get something to eat." She smiled.

I got out of her bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I should really be finding Y/n right now.

"Perhaps pancakes to go?" I put out as I grabbed a few slices and began to make my way out the door.

"Thank you!" I yelled back as I left.

I had Y/n's wand on me so I quickly apparated to her dorm. I opened the door, but no one was there.

Shit, did classes start already?

I apparated to my last option.

As I got to Draco's dorm, I could hear footsteps.

Bingo.

"Y/n?" I called out.

Suddenly, the door opened and it was Draco. Who would have guessed.

"Mattheo. You're back." He spoke with widened eyes.

————————————-111—————————-
Thank you for reading. Plz vote, eat, subscribe and smash the like button or 20 years of bad luck. ;)