Hate him

Y/N Y/L/N POV

My knees hit the floor and I stared at the bulge poking out his jeans. My fingers unbuckled the belt and unzipped the zipper. My nails scratched his skin as I pulled down his boxers.

"That's a good little slut." Tom giggled and ruffled my hair.

His cock sprang up and I smirked. I tapped on his tip and giggled.

"Hurry up." He let out.

I grinned even harder and started to lick his tip like a lollipop. My hands were on my thighs and I started to lightly suck. The pleasure of it in my mouth started to hit and I sucked harder.

"Come on.." he groaned.

I giggled and continued to only touch his tip.

"Fine. I'll do it myself." He spoke before bucking his hips hard into my mouth.

His cock forced itself to the back of my throat and my hands jolted up. Tom pulled out and I started to cough.

I looked up with tears in my eyes to meet him smirking. I grabbed his member and started to stroke it, fast. Fine, I'll give this man the best blowjob ever, then never do it again.

I took his whole tip and started to suck while stroking his cock with both my hands. I felt him get harder and bigger as my hands squeezed and twirled around his fat cock.

I started to take more of his length into my mouth. Tom grunted and huffed out breathy moans. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and spat on it. My fingers delivered the spit across his member and I started to suck vertically down his shaft. My wet hands massage his balls.

Tom started to moan and he bunched my hair with his hands.

"Fuck yes..such a good little slut." He praised and threw his head back.

I smiled and moved to suck on his balls. I let myself fill my small mouth with both sacks and choked myself on them. My hands were still stroking his dick while I pulled on his sack with my mouth.

I coughed after a few minutes and started back on his tip. I slowly bobbed my head on his dick while sucking. Tom started to push his hips and I let him. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust his hip. His dick hit the back of my throat and he began to throat fuck me. The feeling made my eyes tear up until tears were streaming down my cheeks, but I was willing to give him the best.

I looked up into his scrunched up pleasured face and batted my eyes. He seemed to notice and bucked his hips harder, sending his dick deeper down my throat. I found a way to breathe through all this and my gag reflex was almost nonexistent.

Tom pushed almost his entire cock in my mouth and held it there. After a few seconds, he took it out and I coughed a little. I started to taste pre-cum so my hands worked faster around his dick.

"Oh, fuck..don't stop.." he moaned.

I smiled internally and I went faster. I lightly bit down on his cock and he moaned loudly. Tom's body started to quiver and he pulled harder on my hair. He continued thrusting his hips and both my hands worked around his shaft.

"God, Y/n. I'm going to come." He groaned while creating more friction, chasing his orgasm.

I giggled and bobbed my head even faster on his tip. After a few seconds, he came. The sticky while fluid hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth.

I swallowed immediately and Tom pulled me up. He slammed me on the wall and hungrily kissed my neck. Tom pulled the collar of the hoodie I had on down to reach more skin. He sucked on my neck, creating hickeys all over.