Mattheo 1/2

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I got up from bed and looked at Tom's bed. Empty. The sink was on so I went there to get ready.

There was no 'good morning' exchanged and honestly, I don't think I minded that much. He was a dick and tried to take the easy way out, karma has just caught up to him.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and shaped my hair. Tom walked out and I'm guessing he's going back to spy on Y/n. Something about her plotting Lorenzo and Theodore against each other and planning to destroy us.

Bull shit really. I mean, I can't think of a single thing that would tie Y/n to the Lorenzo and Theodore problem.

Tom says Theodore was under the Fake Death Potion. That part I could believe, but Y/n would have no way to even get her hands on the potion. She and Draco were away to the hospital wing. They didn't even finish their potion and Snape had put all the other student works away. The ingredients are limited and Snape guards his supplies like a hawk.

It wouldn't make sense and I think Tom is just being delusional. He hasn't shown much effect after him and Y/n's falling but that's to be expected.

As I got back from the bathroom, the bedroom was empty. I quickly put something on. It was the weekend so there were no classes today.

I opened the door when suddenly, a student ran right into me.

Some first year.

"Watch it," I yelled and pushed him off of me.

"RIDDLE! What do you think you're doing?" A sharp voice rang.

I looked up to see McGonagall. What was she doing in the Slytherin chambers?

I took a closer look at the boy and realized by the red scarf. A fucking Gryffindor.

"Help! He hurt me." The boy cried out.

"You fucking ran into me!" I spat.

"Mattheo Riddle! Language!" Professor McGonagall called out and walked over to us. "Come, whatever were you doing in the dungeons?"

I rolled my eyes as she comforted the child.

"Detention!" She spat and walked off with his hand.

I was speechless.

"I-,"

I've only taken a step out of my dorm and I already have detention. HOW? You know what, never mind that. It's nothing I'm not used to anyway. It's ok. I won't let this ruin my mood. I suppose I can also relax in detention.

I buried everything down and continued my way to the great hall.

As I entered the Slytherin common room, the entire place was flocked with people. It was literally a blockade.

WHAT? The place was buzzing and everyone was shoving everyone else around. Then soon, someone started yelling. Then someone else started yelling.

In minutes, everyone was yelling. No one was moving and I couldn't even hear my own thoughts.

"Excuse me," I spoke to the girl in front of me.

She eventually moved, but I don't think she noticed me one bit. This was repeated multiple more times.

"Excuse me,"

"Hey, can you move,"

"Excuse me, people,"

"Get out of my way,"

"Hey!"

"Move,"

"MOVE!"