Friends with benefits

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Are you sure? It's not the best idea to mess with the Arsenio brothers." Draco cooed, his voice laced with worry.

"Who's more deserving than the bratty little brother who enjoys torturing people?" I let out.

"Fine." He sighed.

I retreated from the hug and began to walk away. Suddenly, his hands pulled me back and my body slammed back onto his.

"Not so fast puppy. There are still probably about 10 minutes left before class is dismissed. I say we finish what we began." He cooed. "Knees."

His words echoed in my mind as I felt myself sliding my hands and body down his body. My knees hit the concrete ground below me and my face was perfect centered in front of his bulge.

My hands began to unbuckle his belt again and I slid his pants down. I began to palm his cock, which was slowly beginning to grow hard by the second.

Draco lightly groaned above me and I started to pull down his boxers.

"You better keep going, princess. Unlike you, I have no problem having the whole school see what kind of whore you are for me." He breathed out.

I giggled and fully pulled it down. His member sprung up inches away from my face. It was thick and viny. My pussy started to throb as I wrapped my hands around his thick, hard, cock.

I licked the tip and sucked on the tiniest spot, fully teasing him. Draco tossed his head back and his hands gripped wads of my hair. Gaining the confidence, I started to suck and bob my head on only his tip.

My lips moved deeper and I took more of his length in my mouth. Draco let out breathy moans and he began to slightly pull on my hair. This only made me want more. My lips detached from his throbbing cock and I began to suck vertically. My left hand massaged his balls while my right held up his dick and traced circles on his tip with my thumb.

"Fuck..that feels good." He groaned out.

I started to move down and began to play with his balls with my tongue. My right hand began to stroke his cock. Draco started to pull my hair harder as I started to suck on them.

My lips returned to his tip after a while and began to try and push as much as I could down my throat. Draco's hands switched from my hair to my head and he started to softly buck his hips.

He began to go harder over time and began to throat fuck me. I had an alright gag reflex so I didn't immediately start gagging and coughing as his member banged against the back of my throat. I kept eye contact and only batted my eyes innocently. His moans started to get slightly louder and I began to taste pre-cum.

Tears dripped down my face as he used my mouth for his pleasure. Draco let out a long moan as he came. I felt the metallic fluid fill up my mouth. I continued to rub his cock as he pulled out my mouth. My lips kissed his tip and his seaman escaped my mouth and spilled all over his dick.

"Oops." I giggled.

I lifted his cock up and began to lick all the cum off.

"That's it. Don't let a single drop go to waste. What a good girl." He praised me.

I smiled and tapped his dick on my lips and tongue a few times before kissing it goodbye. I didn't want it to be over, but the thought of students catching us was screaming in the back of my mind.

Draco helped me up and tucked his member away. In mere seconds, the bell rang and students flocked the halls. I quickly patted myself clean and we walked away hand in hand as if nothing even happened.