Wrong with her

AN: First of all, can I just say I'M IN LOVE WITH THE PICTURE ABOVE!!!!!...Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!☺️☺️😁 Y'all mean the world to me!
———————————————————————————

DRACO MALFOY POV

"Everything is. I can't be mad at him. I love him." She cooed.

"Right then." I let out.

Was this girl insane? What is she doing with that stupid bitch. More importantly, HOW?! She just spent weeks crying and scared because of that bastard, and now she loves him? I thought it would be over. Tom fucked up like he usually would. How the hell did he fix this one now?

I examined Y/n up and down. He definitely did something to her. Suddenly, my eyes landed on her hand. There was a scar with letters, or in this case, initials. 'T' and 'R'.

What kind of black magic did Tom use this time.

I gripped her arm without a second thought and started to drag her out of the room. The professor was yelling behind us, but I didn't really care.

I dragged her to an empty hall outside and pushed her against the wall.

"Hey, watch it you creep." She yelled.

I grabbed her hand and raised it to her eye level, showing her the scar.

"What did that bastard do to you?" I spat.

"Nothing, it's nothing. It's just a scar." She lied, ripping her hand out of my grip.

"You didn't have this at breakfast. These are literally Tom's initials." I spoke in a serious voice. "Do you know what kind of black magic this is?"

Y/n crossed her arms and avoided eye contact.

"I knew I should have gone on hall patrol with Tom." She pouted.

God, how can she even act like this? And why does she look so cute like that? Oh my fucking god.

"Really? Do you not realize Tom just burned your ring. One of the only things you have left of your dying mother. How could you let that slide?" I yelled.

Y/n finally looked me in my eyes and tried to slap me. I caught her hand effortlessly, but she looked so angry.

"Don't you ever talk about my parents like that ever again." She hissed as she struggled to loosen her hand out of my grip.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not allowed to talk about your parents but Tom is allowed to burn your mothers' possession?" I questioned in disbelief.

What the actual hell did Tom do to her?

"Yes, because I love him. Besides, my mother would be proud to know the future lord and I are in love and I would become Queen." She smirked.

"Fine," I spoke and let her hand go. "At least tell me what he did to you. You're obviously under some spell or whatever so there is no point showing you reason."

"I am under a spell. And I'm ok with it." She confessed.

"Wait, WHAT?! Why?"

"Because Tom would never stop hurting the people I care about. If you guys do something he doesn't like, he will hurt you guys back tenfold. At least this way I know you guys are all safe. Besides, I like the perks and Tom is very fun to love." She giggled.

"I thought you said you weren't going to be the hero." I scoffed.

"I'm not the hero. I do it for love." She smiled, looking me directly in the eye.

Wait, what?

"Draco, I've got this all figured out." She winked.

"I-..what?" I questioned, more confused than ever.

"As for the potion Tom used on me, it doubles the good feelings I have for him. I guess I just had a lot to start with." She explained.

"What did it look like?" I asked.

"Um..pink." She answered.

"Wow, great, that narrows it down a bunch." I cooed sarcastically.

"Oh shut up. It's shimmery and pretty." She continued.

"Y/n, I could give you a list of 50 potions that are pink and shimmery." I sighed. "Was there something inside the potion?"

"Nope. Also, it smells like lavender and Tom poured it on my skin." She provided.

"Ok, well that's better," I noted.

"And that's all I know." Y/n ended. "One more thing,"

"Yea?"

"Promise me something." She spoke.

"Ok? What?" I agreed blindly.

"Don't try to break the spell." She let out.

What? I thought she was going to make me promise her to get her out of this mess.

"But why?" I questioned, feeling crushed by her request.

"No reason. Just that if you do, I'll kill you myself." She threatened.

"Sure." I scoffed and slammed her against the wall.

She let out a short scream as I pinned her down. I don't care what she thinks, I can't take another second of what Tom has made her become.

"I'm going to break that spell if that's the last thing I do." I cooed into her ear, causing her to squirm around.

"I-I'm not joking Draco. Leave this one be." She whimpered.

I smirked. And she says she's in love with Tom. I lowered my head until I knew my breath would be the only thing she could think about. I could sense how tense she was under me. Her scent filled my brain, sending me to a heaven. God, I'm so in love with this girl.

"I promise you that you will be out of that spell whether you like it or not," I promised with my full heart and a smile.

"I thought you also didn't want to be the hero." She spat.

"I'm not the hero. I do this for love." I quoted back.

Y/n rolled her eyes. I chuckled and licked my lips. I pressed a wet kiss only inches away from her lips. Teasing her.

She was still and silent for a good minute. I could hear her heartbeat rise from the silence. I guess some things never change. Our eyes were connected the entire time. I enjoyed every moment.

"Gross, get off me." She finally spoke.

"Whatever you say," I smirked and stepped out her way.

Y/n whipped her cheek and glared at me. I looked back at her perfect face and body with a smirk. Those moments just made my week!

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, Malfoy." She spat and quickly walked away.

I smiled and walked behind her back to class. She quickly shuffled her way back to her seat. I could feel Lola's glare on me as I entered the classroom, but I really didn't care.

-

Soon class ended and I wasted no time going to the library.

_________________________________
Thanks for reading. :) Remember to vote and I hope you enjoyed this.