Search

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I felt his racing heartbeat against my chest and it de-escalated after some time.

"Mmm, I love you." He mumbled into my neck, holding me tighter.

I continued to lay still, pretending I was too tired to say it back.

I don't know if I deserve to with the pain I'll put him through.

I've realized now it's Draco who's holding me back. I'm too worried about his sake to do anything now.

I need to expose Tom. Give him a distraction he can't ignore. When that happens, I'll somehow get to my parents and hopefully, they'll be able to listen to what I have to say.

But I can't be secretly gathering details with Draco by my side all the time. Somehow, I'll need to drop him. I also need to make sure Astoria and Blaise are falling for each other, but that's not high on my list.

First, I need to go.

DRACO MALFOY POV

My body was sore and the place felt cold. The bright sun shone through the poorly covered windows, signifying me it was morning.

I was laid on my belly and I started to move my hands around the bed. Weird...

My eyes opened and I paid more attention to my surroundings.

I could only smell the faded scent on the blankets and I was cuddling into nothing.

I immediately sat up and looked in shock at the empty bed.

"Love?" I called out.

Silence. I got up and looked around the house.

Gone. She was gone. No, Y/n wouldn't just leave me like this. My heart broke and I began to try and think about what I might have done wrong.

I soon noticed the green dress she looked so beautiful in, folded neatly on a seat. And a note.

'Sorry, I had to rush back to Hogwarts.' The note read.

Is she serious? She couldn't wake me up and tell me that? I could have gone with her. God, she could be in danger.

I immediately started to get dressed and wash up.

Why would she do this to me? Shit, I must have said something to her. I mean, all I said last night after the wonderful sex was that I loved her. Sure she didn't say it back, but she was already asleep.

Unless I upset her before. I mean it was uncomfortable watching her shove food in her mouth for my sake. I mean, it was cute, but the situation didn't paint it out like that.

I grabbed my suit and felt that she also took her wand out.

I grabbed my wand and immediately apparated back to Hogwarts.

It was much earlier in the morning there and the skies were still dark.

I rushed into the castle and down to the Slytherin chamber. Ignoring the aching in my legs.

I ran to her dorm first but when Daphne opened the door, I could tell she wasn't there. I then ran to my room, but after looking around for a long time, she also wasn't there.

God, where was she? Did she lie on the note? No, not even Y/n would do that. At least not to me, she loves me. Ok, well maybe she didn't say she loved me last night, but still. I know she was already asleep. There is no other explanation.

I strolled around the cold halls, praying I would find her.

Unless she's at a different house. I mean, students aren't allowed out at night, but with the luck she has, she might as well guide a whole parade of people through these halls and none of them would get caught.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. This castle is huge as fuck, but that won't stop me. I'll also just apparate around.

I guess I should get ready for a migraine after this.

I used my wand this time so things were easier. I cast an apparating spell and started to visit every hall, stairway, classroom, room, just everywhere. I even tried the forbidden areas, but there was an anti-apparating charm in those areas.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I held onto the invisibility cloak tightly as I watched Draco pass me. Then, he apparated away. That has happened like 4 times now.

I too continued my search. For Mattheo.

I kept asking around his friends where he was, but they all weren't helpful.

I was on my last lead.

Mattheo likes to smoke weed on the top of the Astronomy tower sometimes.

That was actually my first lead, but something was telling me not to go there.

Although no one else was helpful, this was my last chance. I can only hope Draco doesn't catch me.

I did my own apparating somewhere close to the room and started climbing up the stairs.

As I reached the peak, I saw him.

Still, the feeling of just walking away stalked me. But I need to talk to Mattheo. I need his help creating the distraction.

As I got closer, I took off the cloak and hid it to the side.

Suddenly, he turned around. But there were no drugs.

Mattheo looked me up and down.

Then, I realized. It was the same gut feeling I felt when I was back at Sulker Manor and I kissed that random guy that was polyjuiced as Mattheo.

Except I'm guessing this time, someone new was under the mask.

Whatever kissing another random guy can't hurt.

I smiled and ran up to him. He reached his arms out and I jumped into them, hugging him.

"Yay! I found you." I cooed excitedly.

"I guess you did." He chuckled back.

I grabbed his face and got up to kiss him. My lips moved and I made it as passionate as I could get. He didn't kiss back though.

Suddenly, he pushed me back.

I looked up and saw Mattheo, glaring down at me.

"Really Y/n? My FUCKING BROTHER? AGAIN?" He began to yell.

"T-Tom?" I stuttered.

He took out his wand and did a spell transforming him back to his original skin. Not who I was expecting.

——————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. Also, if you see any error in my writing, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. ☺️