Can't escape him

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I didn't react. What good would it do if I give in right now? I'll be back in square one. I can't react.

Draco kissed my still lips, sucking on them. I just closed my eyes and controlled myself.

Finally, he pulled away. He frowned as he stared into my eyes but soon got over it.

"Alright. I counted five. Do you want to get this over with, or do you want to get the day over with first?" He asked.

"F-five? I thought it was four." I questioned.

"No, darling, you lied about wanting to get on Tom's good side to see your parents again." He reminded me.

"Oh."

Draco stared at me while I thought it over. There was still like an hour before breakfast starts. I suppose I can get the whole punishment over. I mean, how hard can he really fuck me? He needs to let me walk anyway.

"Um, we can do the punishment now." I let out.

"Good." He stood up.

Draco grabbed my arm, lifting me to my feet.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a corner of the room. Facing the intersecting walls.

"Stay. You're on time out for the next 40 minutes." He spoke and just walked away.

"I-... I'm not a child." I talked back, turning around.

Draco was sitting on the corner of the bed staring me down.

"This is your punishment. Act like a child, get punished like one. Now turn around if you know what's good for you." He replied.

My face burned red and I slowed turned my head around.

Something about that.

Something about this man.

I pouted and crossed my arms. Trying to make it clear I didn't like this.

But I only heard Draco put the chair back and get out what I assume is homework or something.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I dipped my quill into some ink and began to start my essay for Transfiguration.

My heart still aches and flashes of her and Tom continued to live in my mind.

Suddenly, I created a splotch of ink.

I sighed and got a new piece of parchment to start over.

I know how she feels, but I've fought for her for far too long. I won't let some measly worry break us apart. Y/n can try all she wants to leave, but I know her. I know how she works and where her weak spots are. I could play with her heartstrings if I wanted to.

But I wouldn't. Point is, no matter how toxic this relationship becomes, she's not leaving.

Perhaps I have a problem. I'll admit I can be controlling, but I feel as if I've changed for the better.

But this time is different. She can't leave me. I simply won't let her. I respect her and her decisions, truly, but I won't allow anything to happen to us this time. She's mine, forever, and to think she would even think otherwise is so fucking stupid.

I looked back at the parchment paper and realized like a whole ten minutes had passed and there was nothing written.

I looked back at Y/n and she was slouching, crossing her arms. How adorable.

"Fix your posture, darling," I commanded.

And she eventually did. I turned back around to my empty piece of parchment.

I've been especially soft with her, but if she keeps disobeying and having those thoughts, I can always train her to be my perfect dumb puppy.

Doesn't she know two is better than one? It's not like I can't help her. She wants leverage over Tom, I'll give her leverage over Tom.

Then, something came to mind.

Yea, I'll prove myself worthy.

My mind was more at ease now that I've thought of a solution. Y/n will see that she doesn't need to worry about me. I'm not helpless. I'm thankful she cares, but I can do many things myself.

Gathering information will be easy.

I smiled and took a deep breath as I figured everything out.

I stared back at her and scanned her perfect body.

She will never think about leaving me. She needs to know the lengths I'll go for her.

I love her.

I'll get my reassurance one way or the other. Again.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I stared at the blank brick walls, looking over each mark. It was so boring and my legs were getting tired.

It's been well over 30 minutes and I would often feel Draco's eyes on me. Sometimes even sending shivers down my spine.

"Alright, my love. Your punishment is over. Let's treat your stomach to a meal." He finally announced.

"Thank God!" I yelled and turned around.

I spotted Draco giving me a confused face.

"God? I mean, if that's what you see me as." He smirked.

It took me a few seconds but I got what he meant.

"I wasn't talking about you." I let out and began to walk to him.

Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto his lap. I stared into his eyes with fear. But not because of him. But because maybe I won't be able to resist him.

Our relationship is complicated. But I guess I can still be with him and not care about his well-being at the same time.

I'm lying to myself and I know it, but it's the best I can do right now.

Draco gave a sweet smile yet his eyes showed something else.

"Really? Well maybe I should send you back to your little corner and you can let god tell you you can leave." He moved out.

My stomach twisted with his words. I blushed and I turned my eyes elsewhere.

"I'm sorry." I let out, unknowingly.

Even I was shocked, but my words seemed to please him.

"Good. You should be." He breathed. "Now, thank me correctly."

I looked back into his eyes. They were so perfect.

I don't even know how. I wouldn't be able to explain it. It was just a feeling. A type of persuasion controlling me.

"Thank you, daddy," I spoke.

Draco smirked and brought my head down to a kiss.

I wasn't thinking back then. I swear. I didn't mean to. I don't know why I did it. I told myself, no, but I couldn't listen. I wasn't thinking, I promise. I just can't help myself with him.

I'm so sorry future me.

My lips moved back and I fell back into his arms. Back to square one.

Nothing works against him.

I can't escape him.

I love him.

"What a good girl. See, a little punishment fixes everything." He whispered onto my lips.

———————————————————————
Thank you for reading. Remember to vote and have a good day/night. :)

On a totally unrelated note, anyone play GENSION Impact? 🥸