Are you ok?

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We entered professor Snape's classroom hand in hand and somehow a big smile on my face. I spotted Astoria and started to run to her, also pulling Tom along.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"Oh, hi Y/n." She smiled.

We talked for some time before Snape demanded we shut up and go back to our seats.

We did as we were told and as I arrived, I saw Lola in my seat again. I rolled my eyes. She's been doing that ever since she came back. I huffed and took her seat.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Draco asked behind me.

I turned around to see Lola giving me a death glare.

"Um, I was just-,"

"Y/L/N," The professor's voice rang, causing me to whip my head around. "I thought I told you to be quiet. First, you miss your classes, and now you're switching seats. These seats are permanent and if you have a problem with Malfoy, figure it out."

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled and got back up.

Lola did as well with and with a smirk on her face. I looked over to Tom and he was glaring at Snape. Suddenly, he caught me staring at him and I looked away in embarrassment. A smile appeared and I hid my face in my arms.

"Y/n, are you ok?" Draco whispered next to me.

I nodded and continued to listen to the Professor talk. I could feel Tom's gaze on me and it sent butterflies down my stomach. I couldn't stop blushing.

Professor Snape started to pass out papers from our last test. I got a low score, but I expected it.

"Hey, if you want, I can tutor you." Draco offered, holding up his 100 percent test score.

"Nah, I can just ask Tom. But if he says no, I'll think about it." I answered as I folded my test in half.

Class ended and I packed my stuff up. Lola hopped on top of Draco's desk and started to make out with him. There was still a burning sensation as I watched. What a bitch. Draco didn't look like he was enjoying it anymore but again, he was forced into this.

I looked away and walked up to Tom's table.

"Hey, Y/n." Mattheo greeted.

"Hi." I smiled back.

Tom finished packing and he walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and he interlocked our hands. My face was red and smiling as he started to lead me out of the class. I missed that.

I looked back and Mattheo had the most confused face. Astoria looked shocked and Draco looked like his entire world was gone. I pushed it away and continued my way out.

Astoria caught up to us soon and walked with us to Charms. She kept giving me confused looks during the entire class and so did Mattheo, and every one of my friends.

"Y/n, what are you doing with Tom? Why were you two holding hands?" Astoria and Lorenzo questioned.

"Don't worry about it. You're all safe and that's all that matters." I cheerfully smiled.

They looked at each other, still looking confused as hell.

"Guys, it's not a big deal." I ended.

-

"Y/n," Mattheo called out as we were up to get a plant in Earth Magic.

"Yes?" I cooed, turning around to meet Blaise and Mattheo.