Bathtub

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco picked me up bridal style and sat back on the bed.

My watery eyes were closed shut as his lips touched my cheek, kissing me.

Draco caressed me into his body and I held onto him.

"You were amazing today." He whispered into my ear and kissed behind them.

I snuggled into him, a pain in my lower body.

Draco softly kissed my entire face and I smiled slightly. He kissed the tears away while whispering reassuring things.

"I love you...you and only you." He mumbled and kissed me again.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Draco giggled and kissed my nose. He continued down to my lips and we kissed passionately.

"That's all I live to hear." He cooed and shoved his face into my neck, sucking and kissing my skin.

My head flopped back, I was drained.

I took a deep breath and tightened my hands around his neck.

"Come on, let's go take that bath as you planned," I suggested.

Draco grabbed a hold of my body and picked me up. He brought me to the bathroom where everything was already set up.

I opened my eyes and was mesmerized by the sea-green water and foam that filled the bathtub, candles, plates of food, and drinks that floated around the room.

As I stared at the walls that, like before, were covered with vines and roses, Draco set me down into the warm water which apparently also had rose petals in them.

The tub was actually pretty big, so there was plenty of room.

The water engulfed my warm skin, like a shock. But it soon swallowed my whole body, normalizing its new surroundings.

Draco climbed in after me and I scooted my way next to him.

He had his back turned to me at first to get food so I placed my hand on his shoulders. I began to massage it. He was tense as well and I can only imagine, sore. My hands traveled down his back and he threw his head slightly back.

"Shit..." he groaned.

I giggled as I felt more energy.

Draco placed the food to the side and sat back to enjoy the massage.

I got on my knees making me perfectly a head taller than him.

I leaned around and kissed his neck. My lips moved towards his jaw. Draco threw his head fully back and I kissed down towards his chest.

His hand moved under the water and began to rub my thigh.

His head rested on my shoulder and I used one hand to hold his jaw. My hand, still massaging his muscles.

His breath returned to a normal pace and I smiled at what I had achieved.

"Mine," I whispered into his ear before sucking on his ear lobe. "I love you, Draco."

I was fully consumed by that moment. Every word was true. Though at that moment, I wasn't thinking about how I could screw him over, but about how he made me feel. How now only he could activate the butterflies. How I didn't even have to pretend to love him. And just how perfect this one man was.

Draco suddenly turned around, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me. My arms immediately closed around his neck and I kissed back.

I felt his cock growing harder and harder as each second passed.

I pulled away for a second and Draco started diving down to my chest.

He was leaning on me a lot as he sucked on my breasts. I softly moaned while his tongue played with my nipples.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being tipped over. In seconds, my body crashed over, hitting the water behind me. Splashed spilled overboard, wetting the floor. Draco stopped me from falling completely with his arms that were behind me. I rested my head by the edge of the tub as he continued to plant marks along my body.

A plate of food flew over to me and I took a piece off of it. It tasted great and I began to eat as hunger returned to me.

Draco didn't let me go for a second. I rested my head back as I felt his hands exploring my body and his lips on the crook of my neck.

He ducked under the water to truly kiss every inch. My hand was in his hair, guiding him where pleasure hit most.

"Mmm.." I moved out as he kissed a sweet spot.

I was careful not to get any crumbs in the water.

"D-Draco, please. You need to eat too." I put out.

He rose out of the water. Water dripped from his hair and nose. Fuck, this was so hot.

Instant butterflies, but I played it off cool.

I kissed his cheek and another plate floated towards us.

"You make me crazy." He let out, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Good," I smirked.

Draco sat back up, shook his hand dry, and grabbed some food off of his plate.

We were on opposite sides now.

I blew over a rose petal for fun. Draco summoned his wand and performed a spell on the petal. Suddenly, it formed into a completely new rose.

He blew the rose back to me and I scooped it up in my hands.

"Impressive." I complimented him.

Draco blushed and continued to take another bite.

-

After some laughter and talking about old times, we've completely finished our food.

All that was left was to clean off.

Draco did a spell that would make sure the water was clean and that no pieces of food were in it before we did anything.

I squeezed enough shampoo for two on my hand and applied it to him first, then me.

We messed around with the bubbles and had a fun time.

Draco did the body wash part.

He made sure to get every inch of my body and I mean every inch. He massaged my thighs as I slowly reclaimed my strength.

We washed off and two towels floated towards us.

I managed to stand up and wrap a towel around me. Draco did the same around his waist.

We slowly stepped out as the water drained and I held onto him as we talked back into the bedroom.

Draco set me on the bed and walked to the pile of presents.

"Pick one." He instructed.

"Um...I guess the green one." I chose it.

Draco moved it out under a red box and walked over to me.

He handed it to me and I opened the box.

Inside was a beautiful green dress. The stitching was perfect and there were many layers.

Draco held it out in front of me and my eyes widened at how absolutely beautiful it was.

"I love it."

———————————————————————————
Thank you 4 reading! :)