Déjà vu

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I realized why the skirt I was wearing seemed so familiar.

"Oh, quit staring. Are we going or not?" Draco questioned.

"Er...yea. Let's go!" Theodore proceeded to yell out the window.

The carriage started to move and déjà vu hit me. If everything was going to happen like in my dream, we'd end up hurt. But hey, I wasn't a psychic or anything. Maybe this was all coincidence.

I started to push myself off Draco's lap and stand sit. Mainly because of how uncomfortable I was and to test something. Again, Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me back down on his lap.

"Don't do that. We're going through bumpy roads soon, it's not safe." He cooed.

No. This was too much. I looked out the window and saw the same trees and landmarks as the one in my dream. I have never been here before and all I could do was wait for the rocky roads and sinkhole. Then the screams.

I sat back and hit the same hard thing. I didn't jump this time since I kinda already expected this. My face turned bright red and I turned around.

Draco was also blushing and he was looking out the window. My pussy started to throb at the sight of him in his all-black suit. I did all I could to not slide down his thighs as I did in my dream.

Suddenly, the carriage started to speed up. This didn't happen in my dream. The speed caused me to fall back on Draco, also causing me to fully slide down on his thighs. I squealed as I landed on his hardened dick and Draco softly grunted in my ear.

We hit the rocky roads. Theodore, Astoria, and Lorenzo were wrapped up in the same conversation like the one in my dream. And the rocks hitting the wheels caused us to bob up and down.

Draco grabbed my waist, trying to stop me from moving too much. His cock was rock hard under me and it wasn't helping either of us.

I could feel my pussy becoming dripping wet. His hands slipped down my waist to my hips. This is it. This is when we were going to hit the rock and fall into a sinkhole.

"STOP. STOP THE CARRIAGE!" I yelled.

Everyone started looking at me and the carriage stopped.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Lorenzo asked.

"We're about to hit a sinkhole." I blurted out.

"What?" Astoria joined in.

"I think," I spoke, already regretting everything.

Lorenzo started to get out of the carriage to check.

"No, WAIT. I'll do it." I shouted.

He stopped and they all looked back at me, confused.

"Are you ok?" Draco cooed, worriedly.

"Yes. Let me check Lorenzo." I offered. "Actually, let's all get out just in case."

They looked at each other, still a little confused.

"Please." I began.

Draco started to open the carriage's door and Astoria, Lorenzo, and Theodore followed. I hopped off of Draco's lap and off the carriage.

We looked around and sure enough, a few meters away was the sinkhole.

"Oh wow. How did you know?" Astoria asked.

"Um..a feeling?" I made up.

"Well, that's some feeling you got there." Theodore cooed.

"Weird, I was just here yesterday, this wasn't here," Lorenzo spoke while examining the hole.