For revenge

Y/N Y/L/N POV

-Two days later, CHRISTMAS-

I entered the first founding hospital, it was the start and the spread of medical care. My parents laid in room 543. I used to visit them all the time when they first arrived but eventually, that died down.

"Oh, hello Y/n, long time no see," Jenny called from the front desk.

"Hi Jen, Merry Christmas." I greeted.

"Merry Christmas to you as well. I've missed you. What happened, you look terrible." She joked.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"Well, go up and see your parents. They also miss you very much." She cooed and handed me a clipboard.

I sighed in and started to make my way up the fifth floor. Tears began, but I held them back. I shouldn't go numb after something like this. I should deal with it.

That didn't matter now. My eyes watered and my vision blurred. I blinked the tears out and entered an elevator.

"Fifth floor" the elevator spoke and the door closed.

I felt it moving and soon, the door opened again. I walked out to the familiar surroundings of doctors. I knew almost every one of them.

My legs carried me to their room. I knocked and opened the door. My mom and my dad laid in beds next to each other. More tears came as I remembered that night.

I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad." I let out.

I moved over to their beds. It was snowing outside and the view was beautiful. It looked so pure and calm out there.

They had their eyes closed so I prayed they could hear me. Another tear fell as memories came back. I grabbed a chair and placed it between their beds.

This is all Tom's fault. Tom and Draco and Astoria and Mattheo and Blaise and Theodore and Lorenzo...I don't care enough about Lola to blame her. She was working for Tom this whole time.

Was my relationship with Tom even real? Was he just using my 'luck' for his plans? Of course, he was. God, the man killed my parents just to test a theory! I fucking hate him.

Even worse, Astoria and Draco. They knew. They fucking knew. Why would they keep this from me? I trusted them. I trusted all of them. I gave EVERYTHING, JUST TO BE BETRAYED. I gave my heart to a monster for them.

My hands were in fists.

"Fuck!" I yelled under my breath and slammed my fist onto my dad's bed.

I continued to do that. Waterfalls of tears continued to pour out my eyes as I took my anger out in punching the mattress.

I then collapsed by my Mom's bed and began to quietly sob. I was hurt. My ex-friends played me. They planned things behind my back, didn't tell me anything, left me in the dark and the love of my life is the reason why my parents are on life support. WHY? Did he not trust me enough to just ask? Maybe we could have done the research. Maybe it was my fault and we just haven't established trust.

GOD, even like this, I still find ways to defend him. That stupid love curse.

"And they say I'm blessed with luck.." I mumbled with a hard throat.

My nose was clogged after crying really hard into the blankets. My mind rushed from idea to idea, reason to reason. Even as I lay sobbing, my mind still could not rest. I'm so tired. FUCKKK!

Stupid death fairy was right. It was right about everything.

"Hello, Y/n." A cracked voice spoke.

I rose my head from my arms and looked up to the death fairy.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered through.

It reached behind her and pulled out my wand. Right, I left it there that night. She also brought out a small bottle. The glass was clear and the liquid looked as dark as the empty pits of hell.

It placed both items in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"What does it look like?" It replied with.

I picked up the bottle and examined it.

"That's the cure, dumbass." It spoke.

"Oh."

I started to open it, but as soon as I tried, the bottle disappeared.

"Not so fast!" It spat. "You have to promise me one thing first."

"What?"

"Revenge. Take revenge on each and everyone who has wronged you." It instructed.

"What, why? Don't you want my soul? What happened to getting me to kill myself?" I questioned.

She started to laugh, but it was a short one.

"Oh, I know better than to mess with Nyx. You were just a fun little game. There's no way to get you to kill yourself." It chuckled.

"That's...not fully true," I mumbled.

"Right. If I continued, some person would come and save the day. There's practically a line of people who could potentially save you at any time. It's a waste of both our times." She explained.

I didn't even have to think.

"Deal." I agreed.

The bottle appeared back in front of me and in the next second, the death fairy disappeared. Hopefully for good this time.

I stared into the dark liquid. There is nothing to lose at this point.

I opened the bottle and started to drink from it. It tasted bitter, then a little sour, then it got really sour, soon, it got extremely spicy. I pushed through it and the liquid became sweet. At the last drop, the liquid was neutral.

I put the bottle down and tossed it in the trash can not far from me. I didn't feel anything. I still considered Tom to be the love of my life even though it sounds stupid.

Whatever, I have a promise to keep.

I stood up and looked at my parents.

"Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. I love you both." I cooed and whipped my last tear.

I then grabbed my wand and started to leave, but I got a bad feeling. Something was telling me to use a coving charm on my parents. It was a strong gut feeling.

I took out my wand and performed the spell. I felt much better after that.

I opened the door and left.

Through a corner, I saw familiar people.

"Do you think she's here?" Astoria asked.

"She has to. I suggested to her to visit her parents on Christmas!" Draco responded.

"Come on already, which room is it, Astoria?" Tom asked.

All I wanted to do at that moment was to go up to them and slap them each. But I held myself back. I hid in another room and waited for them to pass me.

There was an anti-apparating charm on this hospital so I had to make it outside first.

After I was sure they had passed me, I ran to the elevator and started the trip down. I rushed outside and apparated into the muggle world.

I sped walk to a house and knocked on the door. It opened after a few seconds.

"Finally, welcome back. Come on it, I have a whole day of Christmas planned." Klaus greeted me as I walked in.

"Thank you. I have so much to tell you." I cooed.

____________________________
Thanks for read. :)