Daddy's rules

Y/N Y/L/N POV

My eyes shot wide as I finished those words. I looked up at Draco, who was also staring wide-eyed at me. The small piece of paper had even lines on them. I could also catch some decorative braiding on the bottom.

"Draco, I-"

His hand flew to my mouth and shut me up. He shook his hand no and pointed to his ear.

The warning about being disqualified returned and I nodded in understanding. Draco took his hand off my mouth and started to look around. I shoved the piece of paper back into the pocket and quickly got up.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled.

"You have to," Draco muttered.

"What's the worst thing that can happen if I don't and if we do talk about this." I let out.

Draco also got up and grabbed my hand. He dragged me out of the Great Hall and walked me to his dorm.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

Draco locked the door behind him and shuffled around his room for some parchment and a feather. After he found what he needed, he began to write.

"Don't ask me how I know, but after you're disqualified, you aren't free. You become a target for someone else to use and you'll go through major consequences until the end of the year. The consequences are no joke either." I read in my head as he scribbled on the paper.

"You can't be serious." I huffed out.

"Dead."

"But I don't wanna do what I have to do. It's cruel and I don't even think I can." I exploded.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. We have until tomorrow. Let's get some sleep first and we'll figure everything else tomorrow." Draco comforted.

I nodded and climbed onto his bed.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Going to sleep." I flatly answered.

"I didn't mean in my bed." He continued.

I groaned, but just wrapped his silky blankets around my body even tighter.

"Don't do that Y/n." I heard him groan.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I cooed as I covered my face completely and rested my mind.

-

I felt Draco also crawl onto the bed after some time. He coiled his arms around me and lifted me on top of him. I let out a squeak as he moved my body effortlessly and I landed on something rock hard.

"Alright. If you do stay, I think we should go over my rules." Draco let out while kissing my head.

DRACO MALFOY POV

Y/n climbed into the bed and snuggled herself in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going to sleep." She answered, her face buried in the pillows.

"I didn't mean in my bed." I continued.

Y/n groaned and began to waddle on the bed. She grabbed the bedsheets and began wrapping her body in them. Her curves were beginning to show and she looked adorable like that. I felt myself getting hard. If we were just a month in our relationship, she would be on her knees right now and sucking me off. Instead, I have to control myself first. It wouldn't be that hard. After all, I have been doing it for years now. Except for the fact that I just got a taste of her a few hours ago and now I'm hooked.