Daddy's help

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Pleasure. Butterflies. Moaning. I gasped as my consciousness flew back to my mind.

"Shh, it's ok puppy. It's just me, daddy couldn't help himself. Go back to sleep." He cooed while stroking my upper thighs.

I let my mind run through my body. I wasn't in the school uniform anymore but in a mint-scented shirt.
That wasn't the best part.

I felt my back arch and I threw my head back lightly, moaning. My hands flew down and landed on Draco's hair. My legs were spread out and bent.

I felt a warm tongue digging into my flaps. I slowly bucked my hips forward, wanting more. Draco began to suck and run his tongue in circles.

"Fuck.." I softly groaned.

"You know, I think I liked it more when you were asleep." He chuckled before continuing to eat me out.

Draco dug his face into my pussy and I began pulling harder on his hair. He groaned and only swirled his tongue faster. My eyes rolled back and my moans turned into screams.

"D-daddy I'm gonna come." I breathed out.

"Then do it, cum for me." He growled and started to fuck me with his tongue.

My nails dug into his scalp and gripped onto his hair. I started grinding on his tongue, desperate to feel more. I felt Draco's tight grip on my thighs too. His rings dug into my flesh, leaving his signature imprint.

I squirted all over his mouth. Draco seemed to like that. He pressed his face back into my pussy and licked it clean. He placed one last kiss on my clit and crawled on top of me.

Draco leaned down and crashed our lips together. Suddenly, he pushed a small amount of my cum into my mouth.

"How does it taste princess?" He smirked.

"Um..sweet," I mumbled.

Draco smiled and kissed me again.

"Sweetest I've ever had." He cooed into my lips. "Now give it back."

I hesitated, but opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. A thin coat could be felt resting on it. Draco leaned down and grazed his tongue on top of mine.

"Good girl." He rasped lowly.

Butterflies exploded in my stomach as he collapsed his body on top of mine. Draco buried his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it.

"You're beautiful." He mumbled.

I smiled as I turned my head and kissed his forehead.

"You're hot." I giggled.

Draco blew onto my neck and sighed.

"Tell me something every girl in Hogwarts hasn't." He cooed.

"Ok..you're kind-hearted and a softy deep down. You just have a brick wall we all slam into when we start to get close. You know what you want and there is almost nothing stopping your determination to getting it. I could go on if you want but-"

"Go on." He interrupted.

"Fine. You notice the little things and even after what you've been through, you still make gestures of kindness here and there. You just don't show them openly cause you think it's a sign of weakness. It's honestly cute." I finished.

"Go on." He huffed into my neck.

"Um..your eyes are grey but turn slightly blue in the sun and moon," I commented.