Hickey

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"You know what I think?" I cooed.

"What?"

"I think, you can wait till after the ceremony like you first said," I suggested while poking his chest.

Draco looked at me a little shocked.

"Oh, by the way, what was that thing you said you promised to never do to me?" I questioned.

"It doesn't matter." He snared.

"Why not?"

"Can you not be so god damn curious for one second?" Draco let out.

"Fine, be like that." I snapped.

"Darling, it's none of your business." He sighed.

"But it is." I let out while crossing my arms.

"Fine. I'll..I'll tell you later." He gave in.

I continued to study his face. He looked unsure of himself. The sight was softening but different. Nothing I was used to.

I uncrossed my arms and leaned on my tippy toes. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck while the other, on his cheek. We kissed and I felt Draco pulling me up by the waist.

Draco then started to kiss the side of my lips, to my cheek, jaw, and lastly, my neck. I left breathy moans as he sucked on my skin. He left wet kisses all around my collar bone and hickeys pretty much everywhere else.

After he was done marking me, he kissed his way back up to my lips and we made out for another good minute. I released my arm around his necks and stepped down.

"Mine.." he breathed.

I exploded in butterflies and started to scream internally. On the outside, I was just frozen and with a cherry-red face.

"Come on love, I expect our friends are wondering where we are." He cooed.

Draco grabbed my hand again and led me out.

-

We met up with the others at the end of the Slytherin table.

"Aahhh, we welcome the two late love birds. What have you two been up to?" Lorenzo eagerly cooed.

Astoria jumped in, "Let's see, Y/n's lipstick is smudged. Draco's hair isn't perfectly gelled anymore. His suit is wrinkled and Y/n...what is that I see?"

Astoria got out of her seat and hopped her away to me. I tried slowly backing away, but she had already begun to move the hair covering the many hickeys.

"Oh, y'all finally did it?" She giggled.

"Not yet. She wouldn't be walking if we did." Draco simpered.

Astoria winked at me and skipped her way back to her seat. I slowly made my way to the seat next to her and Draco joined next to me.

Lunch was about to start so all the seventh years and eighth years began to gather back into the Great Hall.

-

Mostly everyone was already seated when Dumbledore stepped up to the stand and began a short speech.

"Thank you to all the students who participated in setting up the school. The area looks lovely. I hope you're all hungry from the hard work and I hope you enjoy this lunch. You may go back to your dorms and prepare for the beginning ceremony. Thank you." He ended.

Suddenly, plates of food appeared in front of us.

"Dig in." Professor McGonagall insisted before taking her own seat.