Good mood

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked to transfiguration and quickly took my seat. I crossed my legs, trying to hide how they were slightly shaking. I took out my books when Draco sat beside me.

"Theodore says you're coming on the trip." He started.

"Yea," I spoke, making eye contact.

"Cool, me too." A girl's voice hopped in.

I looked up and Lola was grinning at me.

"That's great!" I smiled.

Lola smirked and turned around to sit in her seat.

"Tom's coming?" Draco asked.

"Yea." I made up.

"Thought so. Anyways, we leave tonight." He let out.

"Wait, what?"

"Yea, it's a long trip so we need to leave early." He cooed.

"No, 5 AM is what people call early. We haven't even started packing yet." I panicked.

Draco smiled while studying me.

"Better hurry then." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I don't need this right now. The class eventually started. It was individual work and the room was silent most of the time.

After an hour, we were dismissed to our last class before winter break.

I walked with Draco to Astronomy and we eventually met up with Mattheo, Blaise, and Theodore. They were wrapped in their own conversation and I walked behind them.

Suddenly, I stopped as I saw Astoria run across the hall. Where was she going? Before I could move another muscle, someone grabbed my hand.

"Come on darling, we're going to be late if you keep standing there," Draco spoke and began to pull me along.

He was much stronger so I went with it.

"Draco, do you know where Astoria is?" I asked.

"Probably already at her next class." He replied.

I quickened my pace and so did Draco. Still, he was farther ahead so I started to run. Draco noticed and he did the same. I squeezed his hand, trying to signal him to slow down.

"S-stop," I yelled as I pushed through my sore legs and almost started to sprint.

Draco stopped completely and pulled my hand back and I got yanked back on his hard chest. My legs had just about given up so I slid down his body.

"Ow," I whined as Draco just laughed above me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes again.

"That's one." He chuckled and moved so I wasn't leaning on his legs anymore.

"Oh, so we're starting this again?" I scoffed.

"Yep." He smirked and began to walk away.

"Can you at least help me?" I yelled after him.

"Sorry love gotta get to class." He yelled back, his voice echoing through the halls.

"Fine!" I shouted. "And don't call me that."

"Whatever you say," he shouted from the stairs.

Well, he's in a good mood. I struggled to get up again, but after some failed attempts, I made it. I should go back to my dorm. There wouldn't be anything important to do today so I don't see why it's even required. Besides, this could give me a chance to pack.