Strike three

Y/N Y/L/N POV

There was a thirty-minute break between every two classes and of course lunch after every four classes.

Mattheo and I bonded the brothers to his closet and sealed their mouths shut. I helped Mattheo clean up and I let him change. He also had Earth magic as his next class, so we walked there together.

The class was outside in the back of the school's yard. We strolled out the school's back door and reached the glass classroom.

People were still getting settled in. I spotted Blaise and Tom already there so we walked towards them.

"Tom Riddle. What are you doing there." I chuckled.

"Learning. What else?" He scoffed.

"I thought you wanted to be the dark lord. Isn't earth magic like light magic?" I let out.

"Sure, but it wouldn't hurt to perfect both kinds of magic." He cooed.

I nodded and sat next to him. The seating here consisted of rows of separated seats.

The teacher rose from the ground and silenced the class. We started soon after. Professor Bathsheda Babbling started writing down notes and instructed us to copy them down and do some research on one of the topics.

We studied fairy magic and ancestral magic.

Fairies draw their power from nature.
Ancestral magic is harvesting a witch or wizard magic when they die and transferring them to a certain cleansed place. Basically drawing power from your ancestors.

I noted down.

Class ended soon and I was probably going to dig deeper into ancestral magic.

"Actually Blaise, could you help me with something?" I asked.

He stopped packing his stuff and rose his head.

"With?"

"I..I need to go back to my house and get my stuff." I let out.

"Oh, I would have thought by now you've already gone back and got them." He stated.

"Yea, Draco didn't want me to." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, and like right now?" He asked.

"Yea. Grab my hand and I'll apparate there right now." I affirmed.

Blaise took hold of his notebook and books and grabbed my hand. I began to focus on my house and I felt my body start to apparate. In seconds, we were standing in front of my house.

I let go of Blaise's hand and reached under the nearby bushes. I pulled out a silver key and used it to unlock the door. My stuff was still in the same place the day I left. There weren't that many house-elves left simply because Lucius and Narcissa were on vacation and no one would be in the house.

"Here, you grab those small bags and I'll grab the suitcases," I instructed.

"Alright."

Blaise grabbed my bags and stuffed his book in them too. I held onto the two suitcases and reconnected with Blaise's hand.

He took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes tight. I smirked at his discomfort and watched him squirm.

"Come on Y/n. Do it already." He pleaded.

"Fine." I laughed.

I grabbed his hand tighter and apparated to the front of Hogwarts.

"You can open your eyes now." I giggled.