Please

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Give it here Daphne," Tom demanded.

"What? Nathan gave me this." She defended herself.

"No, that mine. Give it back." Tom yelled.

"Stop acting like a child Tom." I cooed as we all watched them argue.

"Yea, what's the big deal? It's just a necklace." Draco spoke from behind me.

"It's not just a necklace, it's mag-...it's mine and it was meant for Y/n. She was supposed to wear it and not just give it to a random girl." Tom continued to yell.

Tom tried to pull the necklace off Daphne, but she came with and soon, they were inches apart. Daphne started to blush like crazy.

"Why isn't it coming off?" Tom spat.

"Um, b-because I spelled it on m-me." Daphne cooed with a flustered smile.

Tom turned a little pale and he started to take out his wand.

"HEY, THAT'S MY SISTER. STOP IT." Astoria yelled, getting up from her seat.

"SHE HAS TO TAKE IT OFF!" Tom yelled back.

"FINE, I'll find a way to get it off her, but I don't want you touching her. Also, put your wand away. Don't you know how scared Y/n is of you with your wand?" Astoria hissed at him.

My eyes widened at her words.

"I do know. I'm not blind. I see how her eyes move while she's around me. I notice everything about her whether I want to or not. I love her and you have no right to tell me how Y/n feels!" He shouted.

"Really? Because while you were gone, I helped her. I convinced Draco into not giving up on her, I comforted her, I helped her smile, even though I would get a fake one, I made sure she took care of herself. If you loved her so much, where were you? Why didn't you come back and fix things with her? Why did you restrain her from Draco? Don't think we all don't know and don't even think about sending your filthy goons after me. You don't deserve her and all of Hogwarts knows that." Astoria yelled.

Pretty much everyone was staring and I didn't know what to do. Astoria was not going to live past this, what was she doing?

Suddenly, she slapped him across the face.

The hall went silent. I turned cold and my eyes watched in horror as Tom touched his reddened cheek. No..Astoria, why? Tom's eyes shifted to me and I froze.

He grabbed Astoria by her arm and dragged her out the Great Hall. Astoria was yelling and screaming for Tom to let her go, but Tom being Tom, wasn't even bugged by this.

The students watched in fear but went back to their food after they left. Tears started to form after everything just happened caught up to me. I started to get out of my seat, but Draco stopped me.

"This is not the time Malfoy." I spat, jerking my hand out his tight grasp.

Tears rolled down my cheek as I rushed out the Great Hall to find Astoria and Tom.

I sprinted across halls and halls, yelling out both their names.

Finally, I crossed the abandoned bathroom and heard Astoria's voice. I shoved the doors open to find Tom's hand wrapped around her neck and him pointing his wand at her face.

"TOM, STOP!" I yelled, louder than ever.

Both their heads turned to me.

"TOM, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HER, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK TO ME. WE WILL NEVER SPEAK EVER AGAIN AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME JOINING YOUR SIDE AND BECOMING QUEEN. I'D RATHER DIE!" I continued.