Invisibility

DRACO MALFOY POV

*The morning*

"Ok, I just saw Tom leave. Do you want to give it to her or should I?" Blaise yawned.

"I'll do it." I volunteered.

Blaise gave me the vial.

"Now just go to her room and get Harry's invisibility cloak. You know the rest." He cooed. "Remember, Y/n just has to drink it. This way, we'll know how deep she is in the curse and if she's still willing to undo it. Imagine if we finally get the real cure and Y/n just throws it away."

"Yea, I will." I agreed and stored the vial in my pocket.

Then, I left.

I stopped by Y/n's room and Daphne opened the door for me. The cloak was in her closet and I brought it with me. I started to go back to Tom's room when I heard footsteps.

I quickly put the cloak on myself and watched Avery carrying a slice of cake with fruit on the top. There was also juice. Who's the one person I know who likes fruit with every meal? The cake must have been for her.

I took out my wand and followed him to the boys' dormitory. I ran in front of him and waited behind a corner. As he passed me, I sucker-punched him right in the face while the invisibility cloak was still on me and quickly grabbed the cake and juice.

Avery fell onto the floor and started at the 'floating cake and juice' with widening eyes.

"The fuck?" He spoke under his breath.

Oh well, I need him unconscious.

I drew back my foot and was about to kick him, but I thought of a better, safer way.

I took out my wand and spelled him to deep sleep. I put the cake and drink aside and dragged his body to a broom closet.

Then, I continued my journey to Tom's dorm. Luckily, people were at the great hall eating breakfast so no one was in the halls.

After another minute of walking through the dark lit-up halls, I reached Tom's dorm, and apparently, it was unlocked. I took the cloak off me and set it outside. I opened the door.

"Took you long enough." She yawned.

I took out the vial from my pocket and watched as
Y/n sat up and rubbed her eyes. Our eyes soon locked and my stomach turned to the flawless sight of her. She was everything I wanted and needed.

"Um...hi? Why do you have my cake?" She questioned.

-

*Back to present time*

I quickly put on the cloak and walked back into the room. I closed the door from there and prayed Y/n didn't suspect anything.

I don't know what I just pulled off there, but I was holding so much back. I may be tired, but for her, I'd do anything.

I walked to a corner and sat on a nearby chair. I began to watch. Her face was blushed. Good.

"Oh my god..why did he do that?" She started to mumble. "Why didn't I push him away? What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Simple darling. Your true self knows who you belong to. A smirk rested on my face as I watched her talk to herself.

"God, why is he like that?" She continued.

Y/n looked over to the cake and she brought it to her lap. She picked up the fork that came with the plate and began to eat. She took sips of her juice and for some reason, kept looking around.

After some time, she brought out her wand and aimed it at a bookshelf.

"Accio, random book." She cast.

A book flew off the shelf and landed in her hand.

"Oh cool, 'Jim and Monday'." She read.

She opened the book and scanned through the pages.

"Ew, Jim and Monday." She rolled her eyes and closed the book.

Why did she do that? 'Jim and Monday' is an exceptional romantic story.

Y/n set the empty plate to the side and drank the last of her juice. She let out a long sigh and covered her lower self in blankets. She crossed her arm and huffed.

"Disappoint me my ass. How does he even expect me to deliver him the vial when I can't even walk." She let out.

Y/n reached her hands under the blanket to what I'm assuming is taking the vial out of her vagina. I looked away and let her do her work.

I looked back and she was holding the vial now. She examined it and eventually took the cap off.

"Whatever. I'll still be in love with Tom. What difference will this make." She talked out.

Y/n brought the vial to her lips and drank it. She was still savable. I don't care what she said. She also drank it for me.

I smiled and laid back on the chair. Y/n closed the vial and hid it under the pillow. I was so proud I wanted to go up to her and just hug the shit out of her. I don't believe I just thought that, but I've normalized thinking about cute cheesy things when with her.

"I was right. I still love Tom." She gasped.

Y/n brought out her wand again and pointed to the bookshelf.

"Accio random book." She cast again.

BLAISE ZABINI POV

I finished my breakfast and started to head out. I'd probably skip my morning classes and get some sleep.

As I exited the Great Hall, I met up with Tom.

"Hello Zabini, mind if I ask you a few questions." He asked.

"Maybe later." I yawned and tried to walk past him.

Tom blocked my path.

"Where's Draco?" He questioned.

I started to think of the forest and a unicorn. Mattheo told me that Tom had started to practice reading minds so I did the first thing I could.

"I dunno," I answered.

Tom glared at me and I thought of a nonexistent well in the forest.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

Tom continued to glare at me, still silent.

"Hello? Mate?" I cooed and waved my hand in front of his face.

He blinked and looked at my hand.

"Mattheo has such a big mouth." He spat and walked away.

Ok, so is that a bad thing or a good thing. Let's just hope for the best and if Draco is still with Y/n, he's under the invisibility cloak and not doing what he does with her in his dreams.

Oh well, I'm going to bed.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

The door busted open and I looked up from the book.

"Tom? What's wrong?" I questioned while looking at his anger filled face.

"WHERE IS HE?" He yelled.

My heart skipped a beat and I closed the book.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb Y/n." Tom spat and walked to look in the bathroom.

"Tom, calm down." I cooed.

He walked out of the bathroom and stormed to me. Tom pulled me into a hug.

"Was he here? And don't even think about lying." He questioned while squeezing me tightly.

________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. :)