You or no one

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I sent out the final tasks for the day. I was confident Mattheo would help. And the reason why I think that, well it's really obvious. I've been blessed, I should take advantage of that. Besides, if I had those options and I was in his position, I would choose to help me as well.

The Fields sisters will confess and that should be enough to clear everything out.

I would go to Draco's dorm for the night, but I need some alone time to overthink and figure everything out.

-

I cleaned myself up and got ready for bed.

Daphne was here and I did arrive at a pretty late time so I had to do everything quietly.

I left the diary with Mattheo with the time and place where he and I would meet. Should things go sideways, I've already put a repairing enchantment on the book so he will have no proof I used it.

Mattheo will help me do terrible things and all the blame will go towards Tom. Tom tried to kill my parents so I'll kill his future and his dreams. Once I'm done, he'll be lucky he's allowed to show his face in the wizarding world.

I'll expose all his dirty little secrets if I have to. The Ministry of Magic will have him in Azkaban or in an asylum for the maniac he is.

I climbed into bed and arranged the blankets to a comfortable position.

I closed my eyes and set my mind free. All the thoughts came pouring in and I acknowledged each one. I sometimes deal with intrusive thoughts and this is one of the times where I can let them cool themselves off.

Sleep is one of the only times where I can truly rest. It's a place where I can travel, interpret that however, you wish.

I inhaled and exhaled. My mind rested. There is so much planned ahead of me. Oh well, I'll just deal with all of that tomorrow.

-

It was a full moon. The air smelled minty. It wasn't warm, or cold. It was the perfect degree. Stars painted the dark skies and clouds covered them. The clouds looked so close, but so far away. Like I could touch them, but as the realization would hit, I'd realize the global scale and how high they really were.

A big breeze hit me, but I wasn't cold. I was in his arms.

Where I felt the safest.

With him. Always.

He kissed my neck and down to my shoulders. That smile returned and I longed for more. I heard his short chuckle as his words mixed with my skin.

The only other sound was the blowing wind. It was peaceful.

"I love you, Y/n. It's you or no one." He cooed.

I turned around and watched as the shine of the moon hit his grey eyes, turning them blue. They were so perfect.

"I love you too." I cooed back.

His smile grew and his grip on me tightened as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

I smiled too as butterflies fluttered inside me. I was proud I made him so happy. I loved being loved by him.

He let one hand go from way waist and overlapped it into mine that was on the railing in front of us.

We were on a balcony high on top of the mountains. It's was so peaceful. It was so dark. I felt him leaning on me as our lips connected and I melted into him.

-

My mind was jolted conscious. I didn't want to open my eyes and I felt a little cheated as I realized I've just left that place.

It was still dark so I moved a little. Suddenly, I realized someone was behind me. He was spooning me and my eyes opened.

I took a breath and almost immediately calmed down a little.

Suddenly, all I wanted at that moment was to feel what I felt in that dream again. That's all I could think about. I yearned to feel that kind of happiness.

I turned around and cuddled into his body.

"I love you so much, Draco," I mumbled while snuggling into a comfortable position.

His grip tightened around me just like in the dream and I felt him pulling me closer. Soon, a hand trailed down my arm and connected with my hand. There it was again, that feeling.

At that time, I didn't know how much truth laid in between those words. I was too focused on the happiness this man brought me. I wasn't smiling, but deep down, I could feel so much weight being lifted.

It was like he was purifying me or something. Whatever this drug was, it's addicting and all I knew was I need to get closer.

My mind rested more easily than ever and I slowly drifted into slumber once again.

A humming charm putting me to rest.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I missed her. My Y/n. And so I went to her dorm, only to find myself in the pure midst of shock, joy, and love.

"I love you so much, Draco," Her muffled words repeated like a song in my head.

This wasn't like the last time she said it. This one sounded real. Like from the heart. I was proud and honored to make her feel this way.

In that second, she silenced many of my demons. Her pure words could enchant me to do unspeakable things. I would do anything for her. I love her. I love her so much it physically hurts when I think of losing her.

You could say she's the only reason I'm alive. Dang, she's the only one I have left. The only one I've felt this way towards. Other than my mom, she has my entire heart, soul, body, everything.

I just love her so much.

Y/n seemed to be constantly trying to pull me closer, so I gave her what she wanted. I pulled her in and started to hum a soft tune.

Her muscles began to rest as she drifted to sleep.

I smiled and kissed her temple.

"I love you so much too, Y/n. It's you or no one." I let out and gently kissed her lips while my body tightened around hers.

I'm so in love with her.

———————————222——————-
Hope this made y'all smile. :)
Thanks for reading, my loves.