Planned

Y/N Y/L/N POV

A FEW HOURS LATER

Draco claimed he had to prepare for the day, so he left in a rush. Daphne soon woke and it was like nothing had even happened. She also left soon after so I was alone in the room.

I waited with a book in my hand, kinda hungry.

Suddenly, there was a knock.

"Come in." I called out."

The doorknob twisted open and a man in a grey shirt, grey sweatpants, fluffy curly black hair, and a sharp jawline stepped in.

"Mattheo, I see you've made your choice." I cooed, hiding a growing grin. "You look nice today." I continued while looking him up and down.

"Yea, I guess I did. And I'm all out of trouble. Thank you...I guess." He huffed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting up and walking towards him.

He reached behind him and pulled out the diary. He handed it to me and I opened it to make sure everything was ok.

"Here."

"Uh, thanks?" I questioned. "Is everything alright?"

He looked tired while we stared at each other.

"I don't know. I'm confused with myself. I only joined you because where I am now, it's not doing it. And besides, at least this way, I get to know things." He let out.

I patted his chest and put on a sympathizing face.

Mattheo cupped my cheek as he looked down on me.

"And maybe things can end in my favor after all of this." He breathed.

I maybe knew what he was talking about, but I pushed it away the moment I realized. I can't have another problem on my mind, I need to focus on Draco and only Draco right now.

"Well don't get your hopes up." I moved out and slowly moved his hand off my face.

Suddenly, I had a strong gut feeling that Draco was coming back. My eyes widened and my body was in a sudden panic.

"Shit, you gotta go." I rushed and started to push him out.

Mattheo complied and walked off.

I closed the door behind him and ran to my little corner with my book.

A mere minute of panic and fear passed when there was another knock on my door.

"Come in," I called out again.

This time, a man in an all-black suit, gelled platinum blonde hair, perfect body, and face, walked in.

I immediately got up and walked towards him. A bright smile on my face.

"Hello again, darling." He cooed while grabbing my waist and pulling me up towards him.

My hands grabbed his shoulders and our lips closed in on each other. Both smiling through our kiss.

I pulled away and Draco kissed my forehead.

"Come on, you must be hungry." He let out and grabbed my hand.

He led me out to his room.

-

A sweet smell got stronger and stronger as we approached his door.

Draco opened the door for me and I stepped into a lit room.

Scented candles lit the room while fruits laid beside the bed. Roses decorated every corner and the air wasn't hot at all.

The silk sheets were made, everything was cleaned and organized. A pile of presents sat by another corner, the room smelled great, the vibe was everything I've ever dreamed of. It was beautiful.

Draco led me to the bed and sat me down.

I continued to admire the place as I heard something being opened.

"Wow," I breathed under my breath.

I was really impressed. He knew me well. It wasn't too much, but it wasn't too little either. The room was dark but lit up. The walls had vines and roses growing on them.

Even though roses grew in bushes, the scenery was absolutely gorgeous.

I looked back at Draco and realized what it had been that was opened. It was the closet. THE closet.

Draco walked out with ropes, cuffs, a vibrator, a blindfold, and a gag.

I gulped and stood up as my eyes followed the toys in his hands all the way to me.

Draco lifted my chin, making me look at him.

"Here's what I was thinking." He began. "You eat your breakfast, then, I torture you with unbearable amounts of pleasure, and don't stop until you know nothing but how to moan my name. Treat you like the little slut everyone knows you are. Then, we can spend the afternoon with lunch in the bathtub as I praise you and kiss and mark every inch of your perfect body. After you can walk again, we'll go somewhere special and get dinner. Then once we get home, I can fuck you to sleep and you can wake up tomorrow with me still inside your pretty little body."

My cheeks turned pink and I was wet to just the thought of that.

"Y-you did win." I moved out, squeezing my thighs.

Draco smirked and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"Good girl. Now get your ass on the bed." He instructed.

I did just that and crawled into the blankets.

Draco pulled out his wand.

"Silencio."

———————————————————————
Ik this chapter is kinda short. Sorry. But I still hope you liked it. Have a nice...idk, life. :)