Draco

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Um...hi?" I spoke, not knowing what else to do. "Why do you have my cake?"

Draco began to walk over to me and I scooted away from him. He set the cake down by the bedside and carried the vial to the bed.

"Fun night last night?" He questioned softly.

"Actually, yes. Very pleasurable." I specify the last part.

Draco's face turned into a glare, but he quickly retracted himself.

"I'm glad you're ok." He started in a calm manner.

"Yea, Tom's been taking great care of me." I let out.

Draco nodded his head almost in sarcasm.

"I'm sure. Anyways, I have the cure that will remove all effects of the curse." He finally spoke while holding up the vial.

Take it. Take it. God, just take it already. You know this is right.

I reached my hand out, but I hesitated.

"You know, I'll still be in love with Tom," I uttered.

"Sure. Just take it." He hurried.

I grabbed it from his hand and stared at the clear liquid.

"Tom said this was a permanent curse. How is this little thing going to help me?" I questioned.

"That little thing contains the most valuable and rare ingredients." He claimed.

Sure, rare enough it only took a day to get them.

"Ok. I'll drink it later. I'm going to have my cake first." I cooed and stuffed the vial under the blanket.

Draco looked me in the eyes and I could only look away. He reached out to grab my chin, but I quickly slapped it away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked harshly.

"I need you back." He mumbled.

Just then, I realized how tired he looked. He wasn't as energetic as he normally was and his eyes were red. Almost as if he'd been crying.

"And I need Tom." I let out.

Draco scoffed. He bit his lip angrily as he started me in my eyes. His hands gripped the blanket and veined poked out his arm.

"Drink the vial, Y/n." He spat.

I played with it under the blanket. What harm would it do if I waited for just a little bit longer?

"I will," I muttered.

"NOW." He raised his voice.

"NO," I yelled

Draco let out an irritated yell and hid his face in his hands. His fingers slid past his perfect features as he let out a low long groan.

"Drink it and I'll leave." He negotiated.

I gripped onto the small vial tighter.

"Leave and I'll drink it." I cooed.

"No"

"Then I'm not drinking it." I stuck my tongue out and stuck up my middle finger.

Draco glared at that finger and his face curved into a grin.

"Now is not the time Y/n. Drink it, or I'll force it down your throat." He let out.

"Leave." I went on.

Draco held out his hand and stared lost into my eyes. That's my advantage.

"Give it." He demanded.

"No," I smirked.

"Give it or you will regret it." He spat.

"What are you going to do huh? Nothing." I laughed.

Draco suddenly launched himself at me. I screamed and hid under the blanket. His hands found themselves under the blanket and he started to grab for my hand.

My body was so sore from yesterday, this was my disadvantage. I yelled in pain and that cause Draco to stop.

I turned around and Draco looked at me with numbness.

"H-," I tried, but at that second, Draco launched at me again.

I was sitting on the vial at this point and I don't know what I was thinking, but my first thought was to keep the vial away from him. So my hands stored it in the closest place possible. My uterus.

Draco ripped the blanket off me and scanned my body. He shoved my hands to the side and tilted me around.

"Wh..what?" He stuttered. "Where the fuck is it?"

I was shameless now, so I patted my lower stomach and smirked at him.

Draco stared shock at me.

"Y/n, you know I have no problem with that right? I will gladly stick my fingers in there and take it out right now." He cooed.

My smirk dropped and I crossed my legs.

"Yeah right." I scoffed.

Draco started to slide his fingers down my thigh. Tingles crawled over my core and I squirmed away.

"Oh, I don't think you understand how horny I am right now. I assure you I am fully capable." He chuckled.

I blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

"Puppy, seeing you under me and in a hoodie with your pussy all exposed is the most exciting thing that's happened to me in so long. Please don't try me. I will fuck you till you see stars." He cooed sinisterly and seriously.

"You won't do shit. Not unless you have a death wish. Besides, I won't let you. I'm not cheating on Tom with you." I spat.

Draco bit his lips and stared at mine. This was weird. I slowly sat up and got on my knees on the bed.

"Ok, weirdo, take your horny ass out then," I spoke and tried to push him off the bed.

Draco grabbed my hands and pushed me back onto the bed. He pinned my hands above my head and he got on top of me. I could feel his bulge pressed on my heat and I whimpered.

He stared me calmly in the eyes.

"Take it out and drink it. I expect an empty vial at my dorm by the end of tonight." He instructed.

His free hand cupped my cheek and stroked it. His fingers then slid down to my neck and he grabbed it harshly.

I whimpered again and he smirked. His pointer finger ran over my speeding pulse and he chuckled.

"Tom sure knows how to mark what's his." He cooed. "Too bad you're not his. You're mine. Your future says so itself."

Oh crap. He was right.

Draco lifted my chin and tilted it to the side.

"So many...do you think he'll notice one more?" He teased.

"Wait, no. Please, no." I begged.

Draco leaned down and kissed my neck. He lightly sucked on the skin, but not hard enough to create a mark.

He dragged his lips across my skin and kissed my jaw one last time before getting off of me. I closed my legs and my face was hot red.

"My door's always open. Don't disappoint me pup." He smirked and left.

I watched him leave the room, not sure how to feel or think anymore. I had a lot of thinking to do.

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading the chapter. :)