Vibrator

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco pressed a kiss on my cheek as he carried me back to the bed. He sat down and I sat on his lap. I buried my face into the cork of his neck while my legs vibrated. Draco kissed my upper arm, which was still wrapped around his neck.

"You were amazing." He whispered.

Draco began to massage my back and left wet kisses on my skin. I started to squirm as the butterflies soothed my mind and I began to blush uncontrollably.

"Draco," I began.

"Yes, pup?"

"Do..do you..never mind," I mumbled.

"No, no, ask me." He consoled.

"Um, ok. Do..you like...do this to every girl you sleep with?" I stumbled over.

Draco slowed his pace for a second and I loosened my grip on his neck. My body went numb every second there was silence. My mind raced with all the possibilities of how this would end. Draco might push me off, perhaps I went too fast, maybe I was just like the other girls and this wasn't anything special, maybe I was pushing a boundary.

"N-no love. I've actually never done this before..to anyone." He mumbled, a little shocked with himself. "And for the other girls, they were just quick fucks. I..I don't think I've ever wanted to fuck someone the way I wanted to fuck you."

I fell wide-eyed as my face grew hot.

"What stopped you before?" I asked, testing his limits.

"Well, you were dating Mattheo, and before, you said you didn't want a relationship with anyone. And then..." Draco paused.

"Yea?"

"Forget it." He snapped.

Draco pulled me off him and placed me on the bed.  I understood. This was the closest Draco has come to talk about his feelings. He walked over to his closet and pulled out his boxers and an oversized hoodie.

Draco threw them in my direction and instructed me to put them on. He also started to put on his Slytherin uniform.

"Draco, I also need to wear my robe to the ceremony."

"And?"

"And you're the reason I don't have mine." I nagged as I put on the clothes he threw at me.

"Then I guess we're sharing closets now." He cooed with a smirk.

I gave him the, 'seriously?' look. Draco sighed and leaned on his closet door and crossed his arm.

"I suppose you can borrow from Astoria for now and I'll buy you new ones." He snickered.

"What? No. We are going back to my house and bringing my suitcases this time." I fought back.

Draco's smirk turned into a smile as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"Yea, yea." He chuckled. "The beginning ceremony starts in less than 30 minutes. You better hurry to Astoria's"

"Draco."

"Yea?"

"D-Draco. I can't fucking walk." I grumbled.

"Oh, right. How could I forget." He mocked.

I punched his side playfully.

"You don't want to start," He giggled.

"Oh, yea? Try me." I pushed.

Draco just stood and watched me ball my hands.

"How cute." He cooed.