Packing

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I began the long walk to Tom's dorm and after some time, another pair of footsteps joined me.

He walked beside me, no words exchanged from either of us. We walked to the Slytherin common room and both entered the boy's dormitories.

"Y/n," he began.

"Yes?"

"Do you still hate me?" He asked.

"Um..not really. I'm a forgiving person and you haven't been a constant ass." I answered.

Draco dropped his head and chuckled.

"So..do you think we will ever be friends again." He wondered.

"Why?" I questioned while getting to Tom's dorm.

Draco stopped beside me.

"Because I miss you. We have so much fun together and I want things to go back to normal. I don't care that you're with Tom now." He spoke.

"Well, I do have a lot of fun with you," I admitted.

This would also secure a friendship and I guess overall just bring the group closer.

"Ok." I agreed with a big smile.

Draco also smiled and soon walked away.

I pushed the door open and was welcomed by suitcases neatly piled. Oh, I should have guessed.

I walked around the room, already feeling bored. A lot of things were packed and the room looked cleaner.

Maybe I should just stick with Draco right now. I walked out of the room and started making my way down the hall. I got to Draco's dorm and knocked on the door.

He opened it after a few seconds and our eyes immediately connected.

"Hey. Can I come in?" I asked.

He stepped out the door frame, giving me a path in. I walked past him and noticed his room wasn't at all packed.

"I thought you said we were leaving tonight." I cooed.

"We are. I've just been busy." He replied while closing the door.

I walked over to the closet and my face turned red. The toys were all laid out and I turned away.

Draco walked up to me and smirked after looking at my face.

"They miss you." He cooed.

"What about Lola?" I questioned.

Draco scoffed as if I just asked a stupid question.

"These toys aren't made for anyone Y/n. Lola and I rarely have sex, she doesn't even know I have all this. Besides, I only let people I really like and are comfortable with using these get near them." He let out.

I looked back at the toys and little flashbacks came back. I bit my lip as I tried to push those dirty thoughts away.

"So what are you doing with these out in the open?" I asked.

"I'm taking them on the trip." He answered and began to pack.

"But I thought you said you only let people you like and are comfortable with use these," I repeated.

Draco looked up from a pile of books.

"I know. It's for our trip back." He smirked and continued.

What? Whatever.

I walked over to the bathroom and noticed only one toothbrush.

Weird. Lola said they were close, close now. Is she not sleeping over? Whatever, what do I care?

I walked over to the sink and picked up the single toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Y/n, your's is in the drawer under the left sink," Draco called out from behind me.

My head shot up and saw Draco standing by the door through the mirror. I turned around, my heart beating faster.

"What? No. I was just here to help you pack up your toothbrush." I spluttered out.

Draco smiled and walked over to me. He took the toothbrush and toothpaste out of my hands and continued to smile at me.

"Calm down, pup. I'm not going to hurt you." He cooed while caressing my cheek.

I knew what he was going to do. As our eyes got lost in each other, I reached my hand up and touched his. He seemed a little shocked as I slipped my fingers between his.

"You wouldn't even dare." I spat with a smirk and ripped his hand off my face.

Draco's eyes were wide and I laughed.

"Nice try hun, you're not getting me that easily." I let out and walked out of the bathroom.

"You have to admit I was close though." He spoke from behind me as he followed me out.

"No, not even a little bit." I giggled and walked to his bed.

Draco continued to pack his belongings and I helped here and there. I spent most of my time laying on his bed.

We had a really good conversation the whole way through and I really think this friendship thing could work out really well. I don't think I've smiled and laughed so much just to one person again.

After he was done, we walked together to dinner.

We entered the Great Hall and went over to our group. Lorenzo was in his jacket and everyone else was rushing their food down.

"Hey, guys." I greeted.

Mattheo passed me a plate already filled with my favorite foods.

"Eat, Tom's mad so we're leaving right now." He instructed.

"Wait, why is Tom being mad causing you all to start inhaling your food?" I asked.

Theodore started to cough violently while slamming his fist on the table multiple times.

"S-sorry." He choked out while trying to control his breathing and laughter. 

"Well, Blaise told Tom you ran to the forest and by now, he must have known we lied," Mattheo confessed.

"No, you said Y/n ran to the forest. I had no choice but to back you up." Blaise corrected.

I laughed and sat down.

"It's ok. I'll calm him down." I cooed and started to eat.

Draco sat down a few seats away from me and next to Lola. Mattheo passed him his plate. 

After some time, we all finished and hurried out of the Hall.

We all went our separate ways and I ran to my room.

-

As I opened the door and stepped in, a hand pulled my arm back and slammed me against the wall. I groaned as I looked up.

"Oh, hi Tom." I greeted nervously.

"Where were you?" He demanded.

"Er..in the forest." I lied.

"Tell me the truth or we're not going." He threatened.

"Ugh, fine. I was at dinner." I spoke.

Tom let me go and walked over to my suitcases.

"Ok, ok, I was with Draco before that. Also, we want to be friends again. Please Tom, I really want to go. I'm only trying to keep this friend group together."

Tom glared at me and picked up the suitcase.

"We'll go, but the second we arrive at a hotel or whatever, you're getting punished." He spat and started to walk out.

I gulped and followed him out.