Earn it

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We sat back down, my face a red mess and his, nothing but a hot smirk.

The group was silent now, not a good sign. I looked back at Draco and he was squeezing the cup hard in his hand.

"Well, we're here." Draco began to speak and the car stopped.

"Good. I haven't been in the muggle world in so long." Blaise cooed.

"Yea, let's go." Lorenzo joined and started to get out of the car.

I got up and Tom followed behind me. We stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. My hands mediately went for Tom's. There were some other girls in silk dresses outside.

As we passed them, they grew silent and giggles emerged. I looked back and they looked right at me.

"Muggles." I breathed.

Tom chuckled and slapped my ass. My eyes looked up at him in shock.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"What? You wanted them to know I was yours right?" He teased me. I blushed and looked back at the girls.

They were quiet and just staring at me.

Tom grabbed my jaw and dove in for a kiss.

"Guys, not here," Mattheo spoke and pulled Tom off me. "Come on, let's go."

I smiled hard and followed the group through the fancy door.

Colorful lights fell at every corner, a fountain with real fish and cute statues. Oh wow, this place wasn't that bad at all. I walked over to the fountain to look at the fish again. Why were they throwing money into these things?

"They're pretty, don't you think." Astoria chimed in from beside me.

"Yea, the fish statues are really adorable." I sighed and dipped my fingers into the running water. "Amazing what muggles can create."

"Yea. I wonder why they throw these coins in the water." She questioned

Another figure joined us. 

"They believe wishing on a coin can grant them a wish. Idiots." Tom spoke.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

Past him, I could see the girls from earlier coming in.

"Tommy, you're very hot. I don't say that enough." I cooed, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Tom smirked and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Stop calling me Tommy, it's annoying. I also don't say that enough." He snared while looking me in the eyes.

"Bitch." I rolled my eyes.

His hand flew to my neck, choking me. I wasn't even phased. A grin appeared on my face and he let me go.

"Fuck Y/n, you're more of a dirty little slut than I imagined. How pathetic and useless." He spat.

Fuck.

Tom raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

"You like this, don't you? The little bitch likes being degraded and called a whore. Dumb-ass." He let out and looked away.

I looked at Astoria and she had her eyes wide open.

"Oh..k.." she smiled.

I bit my lip and turned back to the fish.