Back

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I woke up after like ten minutes, feeling my body being carried. My eyes refused to open and I felt myself being put down. I was confused and my mind was fuzzy so I just let it happen.

After a while, I groaned and opened them. I was back in my dorm and mint, expensive cologne, and green apples surrounded me. I looked around and found a note. I picked it up and read it by the moonlight.

'Good morning darling. I hope you slept well and you're able to move :)
I think we both know you didn't want to do that last night. I brought you back as I understand you wouldn't want to wake up next to me.
I had no right touching you like that, even if the game forced me itself. Tom also shouldn't have left you and I know you did this for him.
No matter how much we hate each other, just know that I would never make you do something like that. The guilt has caught up and I can only hope you don't hate me any more than you already do, or see me as something I am not.
If you need something, you know where to find me. Lola won't be back for another two days. Take care, love.
-DM'

I smiled and put the letter down. I was in a comfortable hoodie that smelled like Draco. I decided to check up on Tom and demand an explanation from him. After all, this was all for him.

My legs shook and ached, but I pushed through it and got out of bed. Tom would kill me if he found me in Draco's hoodie, so I changed.

I chose a green tank top and booty shorts. Daphne was already sleeping so I had to tip-toe around. I grabbed the lantern and walked out into the halls.

I roamed around the boy's dormitory, already getting used to my legs again. I finally arrived at Riddle's dorm, but there was light coming from under the door. Why were they still awake?

I lightly knocked and Mattheo opened the door.

"What do you want?" He spoke.

"Can I talk to Tom?" I requested.

Mattheo looked behind him and back at me. He shook his head no.

"Please Mattheo." I pleaded.

Mattheo sighed and stepped to the side, allowing me in. I walked in and looked at Tom, who was just sitting on the edge of his bed. I made my way over and stood in front of him.

"I thought I told you to tell the whore to go away," Tom spoke, avoiding eye contact.

"Really Tom? I did this for you." I scoffed.

"YOU DID THIS FOR YOURSELF," Tom yelled, looking up at me now.

"How could you say that? I-," I tried, but Tom cut me off.

"You want to know what I saw? I saw my enemy fucking my girlfriend, and SHE WAS ENJOYING IT." He shouted.

I stared at him, shocked. Tears were already rolling down my cheek.

"Just be glad you're not dead." He hissed.

I was silent as tears continued to leave my eyes. Deep down, I knew I enjoyed it. The thought of Draco pleasuring me now disgusted me, but it was true.

"How did you expect me to act? I did this for you and I'm sorry for what you're feeling now." I cried.

Tom stood up and started to walk towards me. Fire and darkness showed in his eye and I slowly began to back away.

He trapped me against a wall and his hand latched onto my neck, squeezing it and pinning me down. Tears came harder as I tried pulling his grip off me.

"It is taking everything in me to not kill you right now Y/n." He let out.

We stared into each other's souls. My face laced in fear as I continued trying to pull his hand off my neck. It was useless, but I could do nothing else.

"Pl-please. I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry." I choked out between tears.

"What? I thought you liked it rough. Don't you sweetheart?" He smirked.

I was scared. My hands were sweaty and I was already panicking. I looked past him to find Mattheo just watching.

"Eyes on me, little one. He can't help you. No one can." He hissed.

I immediately obeyed and I stopped trying to pull his hand off my neck. Tom reached his thumb out and whipped my tears.

"I really do hate seeing you like this." He cooed. "But you just make me so mad."

And with that, he squeezed harder. I whimpered in pain but knew I was powerless in this situation.

"I don't know what to do with you Y/n," Tom spoke.

"Let her go, Tom, I told you she wasn't worth it," Mattheo spoke.

"You're right," Tom replied.

He let go of me and grabbed his wand. He started to point it at me.

"Leave."

I didn't fight back or anything. I ran out of their room and to Draco's. All I could think about was getting away now.

-

I started to bang on his door and Draco opened it in seconds.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I paced around my room, thinking and overthinking everything. Suddenly, loud bangs came from my door and I quickly ran to open it.

My eyes widened at the sight of Y/n. She was crying and her neck was bruised.

"Who did this?" I asked.

She ran into my room and closed the door behind her. Her arms shook and tears constantly poured out her eyes. The sight burned my heart and broke me.

Y/n hugged me and broke down sobbing. I brought her to the bed and stroked her hair. She was so angelic I melted for her. I don't love Lola, I never did. How could I when there was a girl like her in the world?

"Draco..I'm scared." She cried.

Her words stung me and I hugged her tightly. Tears began coming down my eyes as well. How could I let this happen? If I just didn't play the game, I would be happy living life with her right now, but it's too late.

Y/n pulled her head out of my shoulder and stared at me.

"Oh no, why are you crying? Please don't cry." She mumbled while cupping my face.

I chuckled and hugged her tightly once again.

"I'm fine love. Come here." 

"Oh, ok." She cooed and buried her head in my chest.

God, she was so perfect. Everything she did melted me. Everything she did reflected on me somehow. But even I felt safer with her in my arms. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. My little Y/n smuggled up in my arms, either happy or sad. This is where I felt complete. I started to hum, calming her down.

-

It was quiet for some time and I realized Y/n was asleep. I picked her up and placed her on my bed. As I was about to leave, her hands gripped onto my shirt, pulling me down with her.

"Please..I want you Draco. Don't go.." she mumbled before her hand lost her grip and she fell into a deep sleep.

I quickly placed many locking spells on my door for her protection and climbed into bed with her. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her face into my neck. Butterflies paralyzed me and I felt so happy. I hugged her and we cuddled. I fell asleep with her in my arms. The love of my life was back. At least for now.

———————————————————————
Thanks for reading. Remember to vote. :)