Veritaserum

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"You know, I knew you and my brother had something going on, but I would have NEVER expected THIS!" He spat.

"Where is Mattheo?" I got straight to the point.

"Gone. And never coming back. I will not have my brother fucking a little whore like you." He let out.

My eyes went wide.

"What did you do to him?" I asked, my tone raised.

Tom smirked.

"I left him somewhere where he won't be a bother to me and safe from your influence," Tom smirked. "Honestly, I really thought you and Draco had a real thing going on again."

"Where is he, Tom?" I asked again.

"Gone." He answered and began to walk away.

God, why does he have to be like this?

Out of instinct, I grabbed his arm as he passed me and pulled him back.

It was hard, I'll admit. But I was sick and tired of his bull shit.

Tom glared at me and with a smile.

"Why? Why do you have to ruin everything for me?" I snared, pushing his chest.

Tom immediately grabbed my hands, twisted them, turning me around. He held my hands with one of his, pinning them behind my back.

I gasped from the sudden force and whined as his grip tightened.

Tom grabbed my chin, forcing me to turn my head around.

"Take this as a sign, little one. I will always win. No amount of luck will change that. I know you don't love my brother. You're just using him to get to me." He cooed into my ear.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I scoffed.

"Mmm," Tom hummed, his breath raising my hairs and creating goosebumps. "I would never waste energy on you. Never ever again."

"Well, how was it? Loving someone for the first time?" I asked, not sure where I was going with this one.

"What?" His voice was confused.

I looked him in the eyes, with mixed emotions.

"Answer me, you cunt. How was it? Hmm? How was I? How was my body? Did I feel good?" I continued.

Tom pushed me forward, his hand still cuffing my hands. He then pulled me back, creating a little amount of pain.

I winced and kept my head down.

"Watch your mouth, you fucking slut." He snared. "Why don't you put down this little act and go back to monitoring your little friends."

"First my parents, then Draco, then Mattheo, and all our friends. Why? Why can't you just take a break from your psychotic behavior." I yelled at him.

Tom chuckled. I was breaking in front of him. I need to pull myself together. I'm too darn focused on other people, that's all I can think about. I need a break.

So what if I hurt Draco. Why should he always concern me? Why do I even care about him? What has he done to me?!

"Let me go." I let out calmly.

And he did. Wow.

We both heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It had to be Draco.

I turned around to face Tom, he stared back at me.