Ingredients

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Astoria took me to the Black lake. I guess it was an enjoyable experience. We found a spot and Astoria and I had a lovely conversation. She left me there for like half an hour and I couldn't do anything about it. But soon, she came back with food so I guess that was ok.

"Um, Astoria," I called out after finishing my apple.

"Yea?"

"Can we go back now? It's kinda cold and I'm bored." I cooed.

She looked back at the school and her face seemed disappointed.

"We can continue hanging out at the dorm. It's just that there isn't anything to do here." I offered, feeling a little bad.

Astoria nodded and her face began to form into a smile again.

"Alright. Here, let's go." She cooed while offering me her hand.

I grabbed it and she started to walk me back to the school. We had to sneak back in and avoid the prefects.

Finally, we made it back to Tom's dorm. Astoria dropped me off on the bed and went to close the door.

"We made it!" She sighed.

"Yup." I giggled and spread my limbs on the bed.

"You know, if we had waited a few more minutes, we could have snuck in as the students were dismissed." Astoria pointed out.

"And have the halls crawling with teachers waiting to ask us why we weren't in class? No thank you." I laughed and sat back up.

"Good point." Astoria cooed and grabbed herself a seat. "Anyways, how's your relationship with Tom going?"

"Oh, perfect. Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"Nothing. Draco told me he burned your mother's ring. I'm sorry." She cooed.

I stopped smiling as I remembered that day.

"It's ok. He apologized for it." I responded.

"Did his apology return your mom's ring?" Astoria asked.

"No..." I mumbled.

"Y/n, you do realize that was your mom's ring right. It's the one thing your mom left behind and Tom just burned it. If you're asking me, that does not sound like love." She criticized me.

"Well, how did you expect me to handle that? He apologized and told me he had to. I trust him fully and I love him." I spoke. "What are you playing at?"

Astoria looked away.

"You're blind. If that was me, I'd-," she tried but I wasn't having this.

"Yea, but it wasn't you. It was me and I'm ok with this. I would also like it if we stopped talking about this. I don't want to get in an argument with my best friend." I spat.

Astoria stopped and she started to look around a little uncomfortable. Who was she to judge my relationship with Tom? I love him and people should respect that.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Draco. He seemed shocked and worried as our eyes met.

"A-Astoria, we need to talk." He spoke, not breaking eye contact with me.

Astoria got off the chair and walked out of the room.

ASTORIA GREENGRASS POV

I walked out of the room angrily. I turned around and Draco was still staring at Y/n.

"Come on." I let out.

Draco started to move again and finally, he closed the door behind him.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"You don't look ok." He pointed out.

I ignored that question and followed him back to his dorm. As we finally got there, Draco closed the door behind us, I let out a frustrated scream.

"MY GOODNESS!" I yelled.

I stormed to the window and looked through the waters.

"Did Blaise tell you?" Draco asked from behind me.

"Yes," I answered flatly.

"How did you know where the diaries were?" He continued.

"I walked in on Tom putting them away. Speaking of that, what did you find in there?" I questioned and turned around back to him.

Draco walked over to his desk and pulled out one of Tom's diaries. He flipped through some pages and walked over to me. He handed me it and told me to read it.

So I did.

My eyes ran through the words and my heart was in horror. From the fact that Tom was The Handler, to the part where Y/n's family was blessed by a Greek goddess, to the robbery scheme, and lastly, to her parents.

My mouth was open from shock. WHAT?! TOM DID WHAT?

Draco took the book back from my hands and closed it.

"We need to tell her, now," Draco spoke.

"NO!" I yelled.

Draco looked at me weirdly.

"Y/n is still under the curse, she thinks everything Tom does is ok. If you tell her this while her mind is scrambled, she'll just forgive him and we lose this chance." I explained. "We need the cure first."

"Astoria, that's going to be difficult," he mumbled.

"Why? What do we need?" I asked.

"Well, this is a permanent curse. The maker of this curse knew the dangers and made a cure. But he made it out of rare ingredients that grew in his backyard. Half the ingredients we need don't even exist anymore." He let out.

"Well, what do we need?" I asked again.

"Well, we need the water from a Pesquisa flower. Then a bottle of dragon's breath. White dove flowers, vampire blood, and the bark of a rare white cherry tree." He listed.

"I'm guessing the Pesquisa flower, white dove flowers, and cherry tree are the ones he had from his backyard?" I assumed.

Draco nodded.

"Also, how are we going to get Dragon's breath and where do we even find a vampire?" He sighed.

I thought for a second. There is no way I'm letting that bastard brainwash my best friend after what he did to her parents.

"Winter break is coming up. We can go on a trip and get the ingredients that way." I suggested.

"You're right. I'll go then." Draco cooed.

"Alone? That's impossible." I let out.

"It's fine." He spoke and walked back to his desk to store the diary.

"I can come if you want." I offered.

"No, you need to be by Y/n and watch her." He instructed.

"Fine." I agreed.

There is no way this man could do all of this by himself. His love for her can only do so much. Oh well, I'll get someone to help.

_______________________________________
Thanks for reading. Remember to vote and have a lovely next 50 minutes. :) Ɛ> <3