Santa costume

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I sprinted to a crowded area. There was actually a Christmas parade going on in one of the big streets. Echos of Draco hollering my name followed behind me.

"Hey!" I waved down an old woman.

She was holding a Santa costume, but for girls. There were lots of girls already in that costume scattered around the place for what I'm guessing is a performance.

"Ma'am, can I please have that in your hand?" I asked.

"Oh..are you Lisa?" She asked.

"...yes?" I lied.

"Ah, I was just out to find you. Come on, the two teams are meeting that way." She pointed.

"Thank you." I thanked and took the clothes.

"Wait,"

"Um..yes?" I cooed.

"Are you ok? Why are you cuffed." She asked.

The sounds of my name got louder. Draco was catching on.

"Yes, it was for a prank. Have a goodnight and I hope you enjoy the show." I smiled and ran off.

I ran to a little closed-off space and pointed my wand at myself.

"Tithonmn cote." I spelled

A gust of air flew past me and as I looked down, my old clothes were in my hand and the Santa costume was on me.

I walked out back into the open and skipped my way over to the rest of the Santa girls. I did get some looks as I was still cuffed.

"Y/n!" Astoria's faint voice called out as well.

Damn it.

"Hey." One of the girls called out to me. "Why the hell are you in cuffs?"

"None of your business," I spoke.

I girl scoffed.

"I knew Brooklyn's group was pathetic." She laughed and walked away.

Well damn, someone's insecure.

I walked by more girls and got pulled into training. Some parents caught me wandering and threw me into a small group of girls to practice.

I followed cluelessly with the music and copied the girl in front of me. I had to lie about the cuffs being a last-minute prop too. I don't think anyone believed me, but I tried.

-

30 minutes had gone by and I didn't hear my name being called out anymore. I hid my hands under my original clothes to stop the questions. Why didn't I think of that earlier?

I stood by and watched the main girls practice their tricks. Suddenly, someone bumped into me.

"Sorry," they apologized.

The voice...it was Mattheo.

I took a few steps forward as he walked away.

Was the fucking entire group here now? Was Tom here?

"Wait.." I heard Mattheo speak.

I bolted. My legs carried me across the crowded crowd.

"Y/N STOP!" Mattheo shouted.

Shit, now they'll all know.

I ran and ran, dodging people and pushing some away. Shit, there's no place to change back. I weaved through different places, hoping to throw them off.

I ran to the end of the street, the population died down the further I went.

Soon, there was no one but parked cars. I turned around and saw no one following me anymore. I sighed in relief. I turned back around and bumped into a hard chest.

I slowly looked up, praying it would be just me and some stranger. The smell of vanilla and expensive cologne already surrounded me.

Finally, my eyes landed on his pathetic face.

"Hello, little one." He cooed with a smirk.

I can't believe it.

In pure instinct, I threw a punch across his face. Tom let me, but didn't look phased. The feeling was exhilarating after what he did to my parents. I couldn't look at him the same way even after another love curse.

I slapped him across the face, punched him in the chest, pushed him, kicked him behind his knees, causing him to kneel. Tom just stayed and took it, remaining amused. But I won't give him that satisfaction.

I grabbed his chin, tilted it up to me, and punched him again. I whimpered as I struck bone. Tom's face shifted to the side.

"That's right, kneel like the little boy you are." I snared.

Tom started to glare at me and I smirked. I pulled out my wand and pointed it at him.

"I should have stabbed both you and Lola." I spat.

Tom started to get up, but I pressed my wand on his head, lowering him back down.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Someone called from behind me.

I quickly moved behind Tom and watched as the entire group approached us.

"Come any closer and I'll blow his brains out." I threatened.

They stopped walking.

"Come on, little one, I've already given you what you want. What do you say you stop this temper tantrum and we go home." He cooed.

I burst into laughter. That was so dumb, it was hilarious.

"You are so stupid." I laughed out.

I lowered down to his ear, my wand still digging into him.

"You tried to kill my parents. You think a couple of punches will satisfy me?" I giggled. "I'd rather see your head on a stake."

I watched him as he started to smile.

"God, you're seriously turning me on." He groaned.

I blushed and pressed my wand into his skin harder.

Tom tilted his head back and moaned.

My eyes widened and pressed harder until there was blood rushing out of his skin.

"Fuck.." he whimpered.

What was he doing?

"You can't do that," I mumbled.

The rest of the group was just watching. Whatever priorities come first.

"Give me the key," I demanded. "Free me."

It was silent.

"Do it or I turned both Riddles' into mice." I made myself clear and started to point my wand at Mattheo.

Draco reached into his shoes and pulled out a key.

"Accio key," I cast.

The key flew over to me and I quickly used it to unlock the cuffs on me.

Finally free.

"That wasn't so hard," I cooed.

"Now!" Blaise yelled.

Suddenly, Tom grabbed my leg and I watched as we all started to apparate. In seconds, we were by the entrance of Sulker Manor.

________________________
Thanks for reading y'all's.