Feelings

Y/N Y/L/N

"Y/n Y/l/n, stop right now." His voice rang.

His every perfect word ran through my body and I stumbled and tripped.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I scraped my knees on the concrete floor.

The things Draco could do to me were godly. I groaned as the burning sensation set in. I sat up and hugged my knees, blowing on them to help with the pain. Tom and Draco soon caught up to me.

"Oh my god, Y/n." Draco cooed while bending down to help.

Tom stood above me and just stared.

"Come on, we have to get this cleaned," Draco instructed.

He helped me up I clung to him for support.

"No." I stopped.

He looked at me confused and I pushed myself off him.

"Go back to Lola." I snared.

"Are you serious?" He argued. "By the way, why was Tom chasing you?"

"She tried to slap me," Tom answered.

"You said I could," I yelled.

"I'd think you know better." Tom rolled his eyes. "Remember, you're mad at Draco. I'm supposed to be mad at you."

"Tom, not helping." Draco sighed.

"I'm not the one holding hands with a whore." Tom cooed.

"She's not a whore." Draco snared.

"You're defending her?" I scoffed.

"She's actually pretty nice." Draco let out.

"Then run off to her. I'm sure her face needs more attention than my knees." I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Draco questioned.

"Fuck off." I spat.

"Two. If I were you, I'd shut up." Draco hissed.

"I'm not yours. You can't punish me. I won't allow it." I barked.

"Three."

I gulped and looked back at Tom. He was glaring at Draco.

"I'm not wasting time on you two." I rolled my eyes again.

I turned but was slammed onto the wall behind me. Pinned down by my throat.

"Get your hands off her," Draco yelled.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Tom hissed.

"You dumb-ass. Now get your hand off her, she's mine." Draco continued to yell.

"Really? You want to talk about her being yours'? I'm not the one who's fuck every girl in this pathetic school." Tom yelled back.

"At least I'm not the emotionless little ass who thinks he's better than everyone." Draco spat.

"Describing yourself again?" Tom chuckled. "You call Y/n your's and yet you can't even admit your true feelings for her. If you want her to be 'yours' so bad, date her already. Or are you saving her and just using her as your little fuck toy?"

"Excuse me? Speak of hiding your feelings, why can't you tell Y/n how you feel for her? It's clear you want her. You'd never bother with anyone, except when it comes to her. You'd rather chase her than just not care." Draco yelled.

What was going on?

"At least I know what I want," Tom yelled back.

"So? She's mine. She loves me!" Draco spat.

My heart dropped. What? When did I say that?

"Bull shit. She ignored your flirting attempts for years. What makes you so different now?" Tom scoffed.

"And how long have you wanted her? Wouldn't loving Y/n make you look weak?" Draco let out.

"No one has to know. Besides, Y/n is a great witch. If anything, I'd make her rule with me." Tom cooed.

"Unlikely. She would never. You see the way she reacts to me. In just days, I've figured out all her sweet spots and she obeys me. She's mine and she loves me." Draco hissed.

"W-when did I s-say that?" I mumbled.

Draco looked at me in shock while Tom glared at me.

"When you were leaving. You said 'love you.'." Draco cooed.

My face burned red and I slightly nodded.

"WELL, is that true?" Tom yelled.

I whimpered and turned my face away.

"ANSWER ME!" Tom screamed.

"I-I don't k-know." I winced.

"You did." Draco cooed.

"SHUT UP. I want to hear her say it." Tom screamed.

"I-I don't know. I don't remember." I whimpered.

"You see that? It appears I also affect her." Tom smirked.

"You don't. Let go of her, can't you see she's tried." Draco spoke.

"You're too soft on her Draco." Tom cooed.

"No, I just care about her health," Draco replied.

"And you think I don't?"

"Do you?" Draco let out.

Tom let go of his grip on my throat and I got a second to catch my breath before he slammed me against the wall with my throat. His hands squeezed tighter and I squealed in pain.

"Who do you think I am Draco? No one tells me what to do. I'd think you already know that by now." Tom scoffed.

"Last chance," Draco warned.

Tom didn't move. Draco launched himself onto him. He finally let go of me and the two started to beat each other up. I watched in horror as both withstood blows to each other's heads.

"STOP! STOP, STOP, STOP!" I yelled.

They paused and looked at me.

"Draco, get off of Tom. Let's go." I spoke.

He reluctantly got off of Tom and walked towards me. Draco pinned me against the wall and crashed his bruised lips onto mine. As much as I was still mad at him, I gave in and kissed him back. I will always give in. It was passionate and Draco roamed his hands across my body.

I heard Tom groan and get up. In seconds, Draco was ripped off me and Tom smashed his lips onto mine. He kissed me powerfully and hungrily. I didn't kiss back, but he didn't care. He deepened the kiss himself and I started to push him off.

Tom was ripped off of me and Draco punched him right in the jaw. Tom stumbled back and started to swing a punch at Draco.

"No. Tom, stop!" I yelled as I jumped in front of Draco.

His fist stopped inches away from my face. Draco spun me around him, making him face Tom.

"No, you guys are friends. Sort this out like ones." I cooed.

"No," Tom answered.

He turned and walked away. I turned to Draco and looked him dead in his eyes.

"Don't come back to me till you've worked out your problem with Tom. I will not see more than one friendship break today. You and Tom are childhood best friends. Fix this." I let out.

Then I just walked away.

—————————————————-
Thank y'all for reading and remember to vote. 😙