I love you, again

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I snuggled deeper into the crook of his neck as I woke. It was warm and I felt good. My face automatically turned into a smile as I realized all that happened last night was real.

I could feel his hands around me, holding me. It kicked the butterflies right up and my stomach twisted in excitement and joy.

I kissed his neck and huddled closer to him. If that was possible.

I suppose all that movement had woken him up because he started to groan and move as well.

"Well, good morning, love." He moved out in his deep husky morning voice.

I smiled harder and started to climb to lay on top of him. My head laid on his chest and my limbs laid by his.

"Morning," I responded.

Draco started to hug my waist and his legs wrapped around mine. He pulled me up to where our heads were aligned. His smile shined and his eyes sparkled with that flare. Ahh, love.

I lowered my head and kissed his lips. Draco immediately reciprocated and we started to passionately make out. He was smiling the whole way through and I was glad I made him so happy.

They said you can't lose what you don't have, but you can always give and take it back.

Suddenly, Draco flipped us around. I squealed as my head landed on the pillow.

"You're so gorgeous." He spoke to my lips.

I giggled as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

"You're perfect," I replied back.

We looked into each other's eyes. He studied me and I did the same.

I slapped on an innocent look, then batted my eyes. That should drive him insane.

He started to bite his lips and in seconds, I was attacked by rough kissing. His lips moved fast and fierce, his hands grabbing me rougher and pulling me up towards him. I happily took this and kissed him back with the same energy.

Draco started to kiss down my neck and onto my chest. I smiled.

He stopped and went back to my lips. He shoved his tongue down my throat and sucked on my bottom lip. He moved back to my neck and started to leave love marks.

I giggled as I found this exciting. My hands went straight for his hair and began to push him lower.

He started to straddle me and his cold hands slithered under my shirt. The metal rings sting my skin.

He stopped halfway up.

"Do you want this, puppy?" He asked.

"Yes, please. I love morning sex." I nodded.

Draco smirked and his hands began to remove my shirt completely. I don't wear bras to bed so I was completely exposed underneath.

Draco kissed my stomach while his hands began to play and grab my breast. I breathed out a little moan as he started to go deeper.

His veiny hands left my chest and started to remove my shorts.

Draco kept kissing lower, and lower until he had reached my pussy.

He fully removed all the clothes and lifted my knees up. Draco then got to his knees and started to peer over my body. His eyes scanned me while biting his lip. The grin on his face just grew.