Time

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We reached the car and everyone was scattered around it.

"Bro, what the fuck was that sound?" Blaise asked, running up to us.

"My goodness, are you all ok?" Astoria spoke, worried.

"We're fine," I reassured and went in for a hug.

"It was nothing." Tom lied.

"Oh, what happened to the waitress?" Theodore questioned.

"We left her behind after Tom spotted a death fairy," Mattheo explained.

"A what?" Astoria asked.

Tom grabbed my hand and we all walked back into the car.

As soon as we entered, Tom started to glare at Lola and she glared back.

-

The car started and Blaise began to drive. I sat in silence as Mattheo kept trying to explain what happened to the rest of the group.

Draco just kept staring at Mattheo talk and Tom obviously sat beside me.

I really should forget what that thing said. Honestly, why did Draco lie to Tom? The thing said plenty. But I'm not surrounded by liars and traders, I'm surrounded by friends. Whatever, I'm not going to tire myself out like this.

I laid my head on Tom's shoulder, my eyes slowly closing.

"Poor you. I'm the least of your problems."... "...by liars. I can smell the heaps of betrayal..." its shaky voice rang in my head.

My eyes opened and I looked around the car. It's ok. I'm alright. I closed my eyes again.

"Two..two of them....to be threeee.." it continued.

I pressed my eyelids tighter together and groaned.

"Betrayal...traders...secrets..oh there are soooooo many se.." it cooed.

Then a high-pitched giggle rained through my mind. I tried to block it out, but it continued. I was helpless against this.

My eyes opened and the voice slowly died down. I raised my head off Tom's shoulder, earning his attention.

"It's ok, love. You can use my shoulder." Tom spoke.

I looked up at him and shook my head no.

"I'm good. How long before we're at the hotel?" I asked.

"Not long. Why?" He answered.

"I just want some sleep on a bed," I replied and yawned.

"Mhm."

"Hey, Tom, can you tell me more about the death fairies?" I asked.

"Why..?" He questioned.

"I don't know. You know how I'm always interested in mythical creatures." I made up.

"Really, because I thought you slept through Mythical Creatures in 4th year." He caught on.

"I...I did not. Just tell me." I stuttered.

Tom chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, what do you want to know?" He complied.

My eyes brightened and a smile appeared.

"Why do you mean they drive you to kill yourselves?" I began.

"They do whatever they can to drive you mad, insane, hopeless, and until your heart is black from pain. Well, once you take your life as I said before, your soul is theirs." He answered.